August Side Quest - Beta Ray Battle Zone

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,042 ★★★★

• BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 139

You probably clicked the x on your screen and made it unsticky

I've never seen this post before today. And.. what? There's no X to be clicking. And in the gear there's no way to make something unsticky. That's an admin feature.

I see what's happening. The forum is broken in desktop browsers again. This happened last month.
    See... all the way down the page on desktop browser.

See... all the way down the page on desktop browser.

Ah fair enough
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    Can someone confirm whether you get lane and completion rewards by rerunning a threat level? Don’t want to waste an entry if possible
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited August 7
    *** OK, no more fighting about sticky.
    You're all both right and “sort of” (because of how the post was made).

It is part of the 3 (or 4) Panel Wide announcements at the VERY TOP. (which in and of itself, might be only Desktop versions that show this ?? Not sure if Mobile has this extra PANEL portion above the Purple Sticky section)

Then, and ONLY if viewing the specific category for “General”, it is ALSO in that category's following STICKY / purple section of posts.

But when viewing the EVERYTHING (ALL Recent “Discussions” page), it is *NOT* among the Sticky / Purple section. (although it is still in the 3-wide panels above that).

So, don’t think it is based on Mobile vs Desktop. But rather which CATEGORY you are looking at.

Can someone confirm whether you get lane and completion rewards by rerunning a threat level? Don’t want to waste an entry if possible

You get all the rewards again
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 225 ★★
    Is it ok to do the SQ 16 times today, and get all the rewards?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,533 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

Is it ok to do the SQ 16 times today, and get all the rewards?

It's impossible to do all 16 in one day. Your time locked out of milestone after the first 4. So 4 per week.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited August 8
    JUSTRITCH said:

No.. But the rule of only being able to use a character once this mission.. and it being geared to 7 star R2s, and 6 star r5s

Is quite ridiculous.. Only whales have that kind of roster

I will try using 6-Star R5 Ascended thought to be most broken champ. May or may not complete as it is skill RNG. 🐋? Where?
  • minimalminimal Member Posts: 3
    If i purchase today platinum track, im still able to get BRB 7* or not?
  • SpoonerbotSpoonerbot Member Posts: 6
    Guys what time is Beta Ray Bill being released?
  • charbs23charbs23 Member Posts: 1
    Why are my rewards from this event locked? Says i cant claim until 6 days
    charbs23 said:

Why are my rewards from this event locked? Says i cant claim until 6 days

Because all of the week's of the month are all art of the same 2 SOLO EVENTS.

While you can continue to earn points toward future milestones, you can only claim 1 week's worth of Milestones every week.

One event is 1 milestone per week (total of 4), other event is 4 milestones per week (I think) for a total of 16.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Just to be clear . There are no reseda for actually exploring are they?
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    CORRECT.
    repeatable COMPLETION rewards (per number of keys availavle).and optional path rewards for the three side fights.
    keys consumed on ENTRY, so scout ahead don’t drop out.
    CANNOT use same key in two different threat levels; run the highest map you want.
    if the rewards are the same wee to week, you could rerun Threat5 (Or whatever- on a -rumor week if it suits your play style/ roster.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,533 ★★★★★

These rewards are pretty embarrassing for the 'difficulty' of some of the fights/nodes (depending on which champ it is too, it could be a breeze, or you could be stuck dealing with a stupid Wasp who's annoying no matter what).

I realized quickly even though the first Spider-person fight isn't hard, the 750 shards (for a 93% chance to get a 4 or 5 star once you have enough for a crystal) are probably the most worthless rewards in the game and those crystals seriously need a revamp in star amount and drop rate that I just stopped doing the first fight cause it's not even worth anything.

Venom is the answer. To all spider people fights.
  • NullAndVoidNullAndVoid Member Posts: 5

Reunion Calendar

Reunion Calendar

How do you have the Reunion Calendar already ?

And same with 7-hr Reunion Login Crystals. (says started at 11am PT, but doesn’t first one then only get claimable after 7 hrs from that time ?)
    Jus to confirm... In Ride Into The Battlezone we're supposed to get 4 1-Ups per week, right? I was only able to claim 2 today. Just checking in here before I submit a ticket.

• Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    My wife and I have a similar account (Paragorn, a lot of 6* rank 4…).
    The calendar appeared for me and not for her.
    Of course she restarted the app, she received the in-game message but still no calendar and so she loses at least 1 day of reward.

Jus to confirm... In Ride Into The Battlezone we're supposed to get 4 1-Ups per week, right? I was only able to claim 2 today. Just checking in here before I submit a ticket.

Event Milestones..
    Yes, look at the LOCK symbol, saying other 2 for this week won’t be available for another 2 days.
    Same for the next couple weeks as well (2+2 each week).
    No need for a Ticket.

As for Calendar, @Maverick75 , etc..

• Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 95 ★★
    Thanks for the patience and apologies this wasnt stickied straight away like it it should have been, should now hopefully be up at the top and easier to find/reference
  • Hehahaha123Hehahaha123 Member Posts: 3
    we need such better rewards... the rewards are so useless nowadays
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,605 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

the difficulty is also way over done for the rewards. I have used more revives on side quest then I have on the summer of suffering. Emma frost with knock down with a heavy after she casts a special is just crazy you are pretty much guaranteed to take 1/3rd of your max health. 3 specials and you are dead. Make sure you take someone with a stupidly large heavy attack reach in case you get her so you can bait heavy and still hit her other wise you are screwed!!

I also noticed when going unlockable the AI are on intercepting mode. I fought mags and was unblockable and during that time he kept intercepting me when I was attacking
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Grub88 said:

the difficulty is also way over done for the rewards. I have used more revives on side quest then I have on the summer of suffering. Emma frost with knock down with a heavy after she casts a special is just crazy you are pretty much guaranteed to take 1/3rd of your max health. 3 specials and you are dead. Make sure you take someone with a stupidly large heavy attack reach in case you get her so you can bait heavy and still hit her other wise you are screwed!!

Or bring armor break champs so you can parry heavy ? Used HB with no issues
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 332 ★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Grub88 said:

Or bring armor break champs so you can parry heavy ? Used HB with no issues
    Yeah I can do that too and that would have been a great option! I also should of looked at each champ on those nodes and spent the time to understand how there abilities would interact with the node and then carefully select champs to suit that fight then I probably wouldn’t have got wrecked either but for 500 7* shards and some mysterium I wasn’t even considering the fact that I might even need to think.