2024 has officially had half its champions! Who’s been your favourite?

dr2wsdr2ws Posts: 26
Cant add leader or patriot, but they’re rarely out so that’s okay, if you want to choose them feel free to mention them in the comments!

2024 has officially had half its champions! Who’s been your favourite? 128 votes

White Tiger
13%
benshbNesciocaptaincushSnurrisspiderbites0196ZeezoosLight_StormItsClobberinTimeo_oCap_MuricaYodabolt21KatzeriDestroyerZEmilia90TheHoundjdschwRiryoku 17 votes
Bullseye
18%
Uncle_Fatty_247KisHinJustcause102Webby72CosmicSpider5peixemacacoVeer4_0ErcarretDoctor_Strange19Z2f6hQElwindHerohanoiILoveDrDoomAgenteMagnusUltragamerwillrun4adonutkvothe10Danish0528PriyabrataKoukentsu 24 votes
Dust
9%
AzKicker316sxlbstverliebtButtehrsPowerofpain1001DeremusOakenshieldTrongNovHatsumomoDenic_2580Nemesis_17PimbecheCookinEwoks 12 votes
Ironheart
3%
ZsirhcZLordSmasherTerminatrixBen_15455Glocque 5 votes
The Serpent
24%
danielmathHeinz11RaganatorBKSwisherSweetRagnarok13Rob0001PIKESTAINLifeswickedwitt24BENNYJcaptain_rogersjcphillips7RenaxqqGiantwalrus56BeastDadShenkChrisRM93Demonic_embraceCyrillFromTulaWasy1 31 votes
The Destroyer
12%
Logan00Newman0067MysterioColinwhitworth69Jwayne_12H3t3rDiegog2000GlassbackJounaaPeeCuchulainnDarkraw346EquintsDerpyEagleBabyGrootSuper_Cretu90Awesomep12 16 votes
Spider Punk
3%
Spity68anggafkRockypantherxHassamaMamaThe_Doctor_24_1 5 votes
Prowler
11%
McFin7abo2aVegeta9001MasterduxTJ107svilariumJoker1976Ibij13579rebel_OrtounFutbol_4_LIFENacho98AsphyxiaHulk808ChancellorGroot 15 votes
Arcade
2%
JinxesaxeRockyshockyHulverine_1 3 votes
North star
0%

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,577 ★★★★★
    The Serpent
    The only one in the list I have as a 7*
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 314
    Ironheart
    Ironheart is like the only one from here i actually use and i barely use her. She should've gotten a slight buff
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    Love WT. Bullseye is a ton of fun to play too and I do like serpent offensively but he’s so bs on defense that I can’t vote him lmao
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,218 ★★★★
    Bullseye
    Mainly cause incursions but he's really good on defence and has a pretty smooth flow to his play style too
  • CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 114
    The Destroyer
    Destroyer for me for that double S2 rotation and his visuals. So much fun to use. Serpent 2nd.

Both fun to play and both characters I've wanted in the game for a long time.

Hopefully they bring in Ares, Shatterstar and Spiral soon.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    edited August 3
    The Serpent
    Good utility, decent damage output, nightmare on defense. What more can you ask?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,829 ★★★★★
    The Serpent
    Aecyn said:

Bullseye has been a ton of fun in incursions with hemostatic charge and the accompanying hacks. He's also the only one on the list that I have gotten and bothered to level up to a meaningful level too so it makes the vote easy for me.

Also he’s one of the most fun champs with his perfect release and evade into specials
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 2,097 ★★★★★
    Dust
    Wiger a close second
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,689 ★★★★★
    Silver Disable is the best
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,611 ★★★★★
    Ironheart
    dr2ws said:

Cant add leader or patriot, but they’re rarely out so that’s okay, if you want to choose them feel free to mention them in the comments!

IronHeart will get my vote bc of her all around utility, but it's a 3 way tie between her, White Tiger, and "Jake the Snake Roberts"...I mean...Serpent lol

White Tiger's Sp 2 just SHREDS. That alone has been wildly impressive. She's been very effective against a lot of Cosmics.

"Jake the Snake" has been a reliable defensive nightmare for so many when he's not banned.
  • StoneWhale2055StoneWhale2055 Posts: 26
    The Serpent
    The Serpent is my favourite Cosmic rn, I love durable champs and his animations feels so good
  • Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 177
    The Serpent

The Serpent is my favourite Cosmic rn, I love durable champs and his animations feels so good

Same here
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,327 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    Absolutely wild that out of all the champs in the list, I only care about this one, truly speaks volumes.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 571 ★★★
    The Destroyer
    R3 sig 50 7*......he’s just my favorites champ and his sfx are amazing
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,677 ★★★★★
    Prowler
    I love prowler such a cool champion, but special mention to bullseye and hemostatic charge in incursions.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 2,611 ★★★★★
    Ironheart

Destroyer for me for that double S2 rotation and his visuals. So much fun to use. Serpent 2nd.

Both fun to play and both characters I've wanted in the game for a long time.

Hopefully they bring in Ares, Shatterstar and Spiral soon.

Spiral has been 99% confirmed for November.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Posts: 391 ★★★
    Negasonic is my favorite and even she isn't ranked up cos ya know (TERRIBLE)
    But I'm hoping and excited for dazzler
  • IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    They all mid 💀
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 810 ★★★★
    White Tiger
    My sweet mystic girl, along with her sis mystic girl Kushala 😍