Question about spring of sorrow points

BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★
I missed most of spring of sorrow and only did the annihilus one, so coming into the gauntlet, I only had 3 points. I did a run of the right side of the gauntlet that netted me 3 of the objectives plus 1 point for completion which put me at 7 points. I only have one more objective left due to being paragon. Am I SOL when it comes to getting to 9 points or will exploration give me an extra point too?

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,174 ★★★★★
    Exploration gives a point (1 point for the left path and one for the right).
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★

Ok awesome thanks. I’ll do the left side with 2020 and below champs then to get the next objective rewards
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,174 ★★★★★

Ok awesome thanks. I’ll do the left side with 2020 and below champs then to get the next objective rewards
    I'm sure you know this and it was just the typing, but make sure it's 2017-2020 champs, not 2020 and below (as some people did it with Ronan and pre-2017 champs and were upset that they didn't get the points). Good luck.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 923 ★★★★

I'm sure you know this and it was just the typing, but make sure it's 2017-2020 champs, not 2020 and below (as some people did it with Ronan and pre-2017 champs and were upset that they didn't get the points). Good luck.
    Thanks, yeah I figured that was the case since the objectives only specified those years and not “or older”. I’m gonna wait until like the last day though so I have enough units/revives