Looking for an Alliance?

Hi, Back after 2 years away πŸ˜… So I am a bit behind the curve, Learning the new characters and focusing on building up my roster again, Don't want to jump into anything too heavy too soon, What level am i? Just finished the monthly event thronebreaker level, And probably used about 10 revives, But I was my first couple of days back and trying to figure out different characters, The game has so many different characters now, My roster looks old 🀣

Anyway if you think I might fit what your looking for? Let me know here or find me in game as ThomasΓ— ...

Ps: My original name was Jack2106, But obviously someone from my former alliance changed my name after I took a sabbatical, So will be changing it back as soon as I get some units 😎

Comments

• Jack2106Jack2106 Member Posts: 42 β˜…

• obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 916 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Jack2106 you have in game friend requests disable so can't contact you in game. Do you have LINE by chance? I'd be interested in pitching you my alliance. It may be a good fit and will help you get back into the swing of the game and grow your account. Happy to chat here or via forum PM. You can also find me on LINE by searching and adding Obsidiman.

This is us...

• Lobo0wensLobo0wens Member Posts: 10
    Looking 4 ACTIVE players Map 6, Raids, G4 Alliance recruiting, must have Line. Add Law_Ee
  • greyblue42greyblue42 Member Posts: 143 β˜…