QOL Update??

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
When you click stash while in the level up screen. Its a pop up now rather then going all the way into the stash screen.

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Yh, i wasn’t expecting this change but it’s definitely an amazing one. Thanks kabam
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Kabam on serious mode now 😳
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    Not for me it stil the old thing
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    So I guess that gets rid of the DE-BOUNCE PROBLEM, of starting to select certain ISO to claim (and maybe only a handful of them to finish out Max Leveling of a class).
    And then right as you go to press CLAIM the screen de-bounced back and clears out all your highlighted ISO, and your CLAIM ends up claiming Max Amount of open slots. (way more of that class you filtered on than what you wanted to claim)

😀
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    I know why now it because I clicked one go to stash rather the the icon
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    edited August 6
    Any chance we get rid of the in game mails that are stuck for a month now as unclaimed? @KabamCrusher @KabamDORK
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Kabam Zero knocking it off again
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    Kabam Zero knocking it off again
    Gamer said:

For me it's also same thing, bruh Kabam
    PT_99 said:

Gamer said:

For me it's also same (old method) thing, bruh Kabam
    From where are you not seeing the new way ?
    You can still go to original Stash method from within this new screen.

Just that going initially to Stash via the Levelup Screen takes you first into this newer style (apply ISO directly from stash, instead of claiming to inventory first) style of screen,
    You have to press that additional Stash button on the bottom of this one to go into the old style of “Claiming” stash screen.

(disclaimer, removed extra/duplicate inquiry in another older post, so answer can be contained in just one of these threads)

PT_99 said:

Gamer said:

Just that going initially to Stash via the Levelup Screen takes you first into this newer style (apply ISO directly from stash, instead of claiming to inventory first) style of screen,
    You have to press that additional Stash button on the bottom of this one to go into the old style of “Claiming” stash screen.

(disclaimer, removed extra/duplicate inquiry in another older post, so answer can be contained in just one of these threads)
    It's exact same old method for me, the new pop-up screen doesn't even come
    @PT_99
    Can you show Screenshots of your whole sequence.
    Starting at Levelup screen, and circle/edit which buttons you are pressing to get to next screens shown.

I don’t think it had been something rolled out slowly to people (like the new Event Screen UI was)
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Love it.

But add generic ISO.

@PT_99
    Can you show Screenshots of your whole sequence.
    Starting at Levelup screen, and circle/edit which buttons you are pressing to get to next screens shown.

I don’t think it had been something rolled out slowly to people (like the new Event Screen UI was)

I literally press only "go to stash" and it actually takes me there instead of new thing that I don't have.

Makes me very sad

Ok, do the GREEN circled one instead.

And, tip, might as well fill up your main Inventory ISO with like the oldest of the LARGEST of ISO from your Stash, the normal way, just so you got a bunch of big ones in there that won’t auto-expire on you if you forget.
    You won’t need to be using them, but they'll be there for whenever in the future you want some saved 10,000 class ones.

Anyways, do the green circled icon to get into the new style Stash (instead of red-pointed Stash button.

And keep in mind the new style is sort of funky, sorted by size, not by oldest.
    And Smart Select is not necessarily the smartest.
    (see earlier mentions)

But it does have a Filter button on right, (turn OFF Smart Select), sort by Expiring, filter by Class (with or without Basic also if you want), and manually select what you want.

Slower than using Smart, but still faster than claim/use/claim/use/claim/use…
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Gamer said:

It's exact same old method for me, the new pop-up screen doesn't even come
    Wish I was you.
    The instant rankup is kind of a trap
    But it's helpful in different way, I don't have to empty stash to get iso. What I do is I uncheck "smart" select option and then select the exact type of iso I want to use manually.
    Will lose expiring t6 iso if not careful.

Ok, do the GREEN circled one instead.

And, tip, might as well fill up your main Inventory ISO with like the oldest of the LARGEST of ISO from your Stash, the normal way, just so you got a bunch of big ones in there that won’t auto-expire on you if you forget.
    You won’t need to be using them, but they'll be there for whenever in the future you want some saved 10,000 class ones.

Anyways, do the green circled icon to get into the new style Stash (instead of red-pointed Stash button.

Thanks for help,
    never used green circle thing to go to stash when there's literally a button that says go to stash 🤣

PT_99 said:

Thanks for help,
    never used green circle thing to go to stash when there's literally a button that says go to stash 🤣

😀 I’ve almost always got some leftover amount of other classes of ISO in inventory there, which I don’t use when upgrading a champ of a different class, so I actually didn’t realize your full text button “Go To Stash” is even there (only when that is totally empty of any ISO).

I ALWAYS would use that icon I circled.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    My issue with this stash is that you can't sort how to pull the ISO, even if you sort it by expiry then tick the box to grab all it just grabs the big ones first so I end up doing it manually still.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    edited August 16
    Stash. Of course you can sort by class and tier. If you only want basic t2 for the 125 you can sort that way.