Kabam Appreciation post

dr2wsdr2ws Posts: 26
edited August 6 in General Discussion
No, of course I’m not gonna praise the whole of Kabam, but solely the design time and whoever absolutely cooks on the loading screams, hasn’t been a bad one in quite a long time. Glad they add minor details like the she hulk model in this loading screen, keep em coming! whoever makes these loading screens you deserve more recognition.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 2,932 ★★★★
    Yh kabam cooked with this one. Am I the only one who wishes they were good at drawing and stuff so they could make mcoc fan art?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,374 ★★★★★
    I appreciate Kabam. For a free video game played on a mobile device, it is amazing. Hundreds of champs of widely varying abilities and animations. New champs each month. New quests all the time.

Keep up the good work.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,191 Guardian
    (not to take anything away from “current” Art Team, but) lol

Wasn’t this (the one with what looks like all champs) actually made many years ago ?
    I remember this image being around at some point way back then.

Other than re-coloring the “10” (for 10 year anniversary) in the center.
    Like how the BIG 10 conference in US college sports makes the “IG” in BIG look like the # 10 as well.

But, GREAT.

Widescreen size..

And iPad squarish screen dimension sized, for fuller view of some champs..

• DocWestDocWest Posts: 206 ★★
    No mobile game has held my attention as long as this one has. The art and animation is what first pulled me in all those years ago
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 385 ★★
    forum went from “there is nothing to do here” to “OMFG CRUCIBLE! BRB! SIM! ENCHANTRESS!’ in like a week. some of y’all gotta learn some patience…
    is it perfect? no. but Kabam has been extant this long for a reason. we keep playing for a reason. it’s more than “sunken cost fallacy”, most of us (despite gripes) still enjoy playing, and seeing what comes next.
    truly hope y’all from Kabam who participate in the forum can tune out (but still hear) the negativity, because y’all -ut out cool stuff, and we enjoy punching dudes in your sandbox.
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Posts: 51 ★★

Will take what we can get xD But for real though, we have a killer art team, will make sure and pass this along to them!

ATDM - Art Team Don't Miss
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Posts: 51 ★★

I appreciate Kabam. For a free video game played on a mobile device, it is amazing. Hundreds of champs of widely varying abilities and animations. New champs each month. New quests all the time.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Gonna make sure the team gets extra eyes on this thread!