Question about Double Track Event Platinum Rewards

Hey y'all
I want to start off by apologizing in case this is the wrong area to post this. It refers to an issue or perhaps even just clarification about the Lockjaw Tokens from the Platinum Rewards of the Double Track Event.
I sent a ticket into last week, but I know there is a lot going on with the 10 year anniversary, bug fixes, and adjustments to the team. So I understand if there is some delay.
For the latest platinum rewards from last week that rewarded the Six star crystal and Lock Jaw token, I did not receive those rewards.
Am I missing something obvious? It does tend to happen tbh. I currently have 2 tokens and I thought this was supposed to be my third.
Any insight, assistance, or clarification would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you again and I hope you have a nice evening (it's 9:50pm here in the Southern most point of Canada).

Comments

• ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    The third token isn't for a few days from what I can see. You are up to date if you currently have 2 so far.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,243 Guardian
    You can be many days AHEAD (like 10+) of the current day, as far as COMPLETING the day's objectives.
    Because of Boost Up Solo Event giving you some advancing of days, etc.

But you still have to wait for the actual day to come before you can actually CLAIM it.