New Community Team 1 Month Check-in

KabamDORKKabamDORK Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 63 ★★★
edited August 8 in General Discussion

Greetings Summoners

So It's been a month now with a new Community team in place here. So far it's been a blast coming back, but not without its challenges. There is still much to learn for myself and my team, so I just wanted to come out with it and ask. Where and how can we support you better, where are we falling short, and what would you like to see more of in the future?

Thanks everyone!
Post edited by KabamDORK on

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,040 ★★★★
    Generally I would say you guys have done a smashing job, but some insight on this would be great
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/373380/exactly-when-do-incursions-restart#latest
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 693 ★★★
    I think that listening to people's suggestions more (on the game in general) would help a ton. Glad to have you, man!
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Titania
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Member Posts: 56
    Hey, my dorky dude! How about a better Sunday arena for all of us watching our sports teams lose? Lol! It's really like to see something with unique rewards and some units.
  • BadMother2BadMother2 Member Posts: 33
    Thanks @KabamDORK @kabam Pinwheel, the affirm is appreciated so far. I’d say number 1 would be forum engagement, as mentioned above. Granted, the forum bugs aren’t helping, but just a quick “we’re looking into it” goes a long way. Cheers! Is there a tag for pinwheel, yet?
  • dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Member Posts: 186
    A QoL improvement I would love to see as an arena grinder, a “Help All” button so I’m not wasting time pressing the help button on multiple champs for 5-10 mins. Please and thank you.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 790 ★★★
    I like the concept of being able to do crucible and also run other quests in the meantime and no champ lock-ins.

I think something similar should be implemented for necropolis and other long form content to make it something you can be running for a while without missing out on other questing.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,082 ★★★★★
    One other note re: content and announcements. The Seasons of Whatever schedule still isn’t known. I don’t think it was mentioned last stream. It’d be a huge help to know how that is setup as we plow through quasi endgame content this month. Will it start in 5 days? 12? Neither?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,160 ★★★★★
    planet of the tree?!