Enchantress… Kabam I am concerned about your mental heath

NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 223 ★★★
How many have played EQ already??? Oh my god I just fought enchantress…. Just prepare yourself for what seems like a joke. Her abilities are literally unbelievable. Nodes on boss fight don’t even enhance the champion, which is a first I have seen in EQ boss fight history. She is 7/5 defender.

If you thought bullseye photon or serpent were crazy just breathe when you fight her. Side note Kate bishop is decent. Decent as in you might not die from a barrage of abilities that will take you a week to sift through just to figure out why you died so quickly.

Holy hell not only do I not want to pull her, simply so I can consistently ban. I wish I could magically delete from game code.

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★★
    Wolf911 said:

I call skill issue

soloed her 6/6 times with scorpion ( 6*r5 ascended but could be done with non ascended as well )

in the gauntlet it was even faster due to venom synergy

she doesn't feel like 5/5 defender more like 4/5

she will probably be 4.5/5 in bgs

here is simple way to fight her

first thing you gotta do is keep holding block bait heavy and punish it ( removes yellow spell )

then intercept her to remove orange spell

then knock her down with heavy to remove blue spell

then repeat this 2 more times after she throws sp1 keep an eye on which spells she has and perform these actions

then just bait sp2s and block them all finished with more than 60% health every time ( cuz I tried to dex sp1s and failed LoL )

This a million times over. She’s obviously tricky but you can remove her spells by doing fairly simple actions. She’s definitely no serpent or bullseye imo but we’ll see in bg
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    Human Torch.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,326 ★★★★★

Human Torch.

Still need to play around her mechanics, cannot nuke her immediately
  • DOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMMDOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMM Member Posts: 123
    Trust me, she’ll be like onslaught in terms of the fear of fighting her, but because we’ll all have practiced her a million times, we won’t have trouble at that point. Heavy, intercept, heavy punish. Boom
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,068 ★★★★★
    Tits smokes her.

It was a hilarious surprise trying to take her with Hammy. I’d be worried about trying to use DoT reliant champs vs her as well
    Emilia90 said:

She wasn’t hard at all in EQ for me. Punish heavy, intercept, or knock down and it’s easy to control her spells

I wonder if she’ll be this simple in BGs
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Soloed her 6 times with titania without losing more than half health. Never even got punished for trying to counter her heavy when she's untouchable because it never procced. This isn't even a skill issue it's a reading issue
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★

Trust me, she’ll be like onslaught in terms of the fear of fighting her, but because we’ll all have practiced her a million times, we won’t have trouble at that point. Heavy, intercept, heavy punish. Boom

Well this can mess up with a lot of champion rotation for example hulk, and you have to keep on doing this after every special. She's definitely gonna be a headache for sometime. Well those madman players who ranked spideyclassic and luke over other science powerhouses might have a good time I guess.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 223 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

NüΚΞ said:

How many have played EQ already??? Oh my god I just fought enchantress…. Just prepare yourself for what seems like a joke. Her abilities are literally unbelievable. Nodes on boss fight don’t even enhance the champion, which is a first I have seen in EQ boss fight history. She is 7/5 defender.

If you thought bullseye photon or serpent were crazy just breathe when you fight her. Side note Kate bishop is decent. Decent as in you might not die from a barrage of abilities that will take you a week to sift through just to figure out why you died so quickly.

Holy hell not only do I not want to pull her, simply so I can consistently ban. I wish I could magically delete from game code.

She’s definitely tricky but she’s not BS like Bullseye or Serpent
    You didn’t get the 20 second untouchable… and the damage reflect feels pretty bs to me. I’ll take bullseye any day over that nonsense.
    Also didn’t Kabam say they were stopping with the crazy defenders? I feel like that was only a few months back 😂
    NüΚΞ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NüΚΞ said:

You didn’t get the 20 second untouchable… and the damage reflect feels pretty bs to me. I’ll take bullseye any day over that nonsense.
    You can stop the damage reflect and remove the untouchable. Read her abilities
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 497 ★★★
    Torch easy lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    She was easy, I oneshot her multiple times
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 373 ★★★
    She is absurdly complicated, but once you understand her, she's not actually hard to beat.

She's just not a champ you can fight without looking at her abilities. You will get smoked. She's sorta like a boss fight in that sense.
    jdschw said:

She is absurdly complicated, but once you understand her, she's not actually hard to beat.

She's just not a champ you can fight without looking at her abilities. You will get smoked. She's sorta like a boss fight in that sense.

But in Battlegrounds, time and health is the most important, so most typical nukes won’t be able to take her out in like 40 secs. We’ll see though
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited August 9
    Only thing i hate about her is the fact one of the most annoying spell or what ever you call those orange, green and purple things, is the green one. It means you need to bait her heavy and punish it but that does mean you have to hold onto block while she hits into it so loss of unavoidable damage unless your willing to continue dexing and hoping she throws a heavy, which is a time vampire.

In terms of battleground she is another champ where you have to either sacrifice time or health.

In terms of other game modes like story quest, i do feel like she is fun interacting with once you understand her abilities.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    I just polished off tb eq and gauntlet 100% she’s tricky but not op, although her animations make my phone toastier than a hot pocket
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 416 ★★
    Are u those player who just goes in without reading node and champ ability ?? Then yes 😂 lol

Intercept , interupt heavy , knock down - that's it lol
    Yeah I mean she is fightable in EQ. I am thinking of her impact in BG. All the new r3 7* enchantress inbound. A few things come to mind. You need to remember what action counters what spell. You need to hope she doesn’t throw sp1 that triggers debuff that are passive and apply through block. You need to make sure spell that triggers damage reflect is off always or goodbye 50% health. Spells will reduce damage significantly. She can trigger untouchable so if you can’t counter that you will have to wait it out. She can go unstoppable while dexing so no intercept unless slow debuff.

I just see a major roadblock with the x3 health applied during BG. I guess the good thing is you can ban. Also war boss enchantress makes me want to cry
    Lokx said:

Only thing i hate about her is the fact one of the most annoying spell or what ever you call those orange, green and purple things, is the green one. It means you need to bait her heavy and punish it but that does mean you have to hold onto block while she hits into it so loss of unavoidable damage unless your willing to continue dexing and hoping she throws a heavy, which is a time vampire.

In terms of battleground she is another champ where you have to either sacrifice time or health.

In terms of other game modes like story quest, i do feel like she is fun interacting with once you understand her abilities.

Yeah I agree with this. Just feels cheap when you suddenly lose half your health or get passive debuff through block on sp1.
    BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

NüΚΞ said:

EdisonLaw said:

NüΚΞ said:

You can stop the damage reflect and remove the untouchable. Read her abilities
    Tbh… ain’t nobody got time for that. Not this biblically long insanity. I’ve tried and it gives me ADHD.
    Fair enough. To break it down, she has different spells that are indicated by the icons. There are 3 different actions based on the spells. Orange = intercept to remove. Green = interrupt heavy. Purple = knock her down. Don’t let her build too many spells and you’re good
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,065 ★★★★
    I melted her with torch
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,471 ★★★★★
    I had to re learn the game to kill her..
    The good old parry+combo is not enough