Who do you want to see as the next saga chase champ?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

It was leaked at start of update

Of these showing saga symbol

Hmm. There is possibility that sentinel might be both buffed and be the chase champ. Chase champ should match the saga theme, so it depends on the theme.
    Thats why i said either a rebuffed oml since can happen or it most likely sentinel
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I’m wondering what the next saga will be called
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Something to do with secutor and provocateur i would say a name no clue
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

I also just noticed that Leader will be a saga champ but not Patriot, weird
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

I also just noticed that Leader will be a saga champ but not Patriot, weird
    Yes because the next saga won't include skill champs.
  • Shock29Shock29 Member Posts: 571 ★★★
    He’s not tagged for the next saga but a 7 star Doctor Voodoo would be pretty cool.

If it’s Science, Mister Fantastic.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Shock29 said:

He’s not tagged for the next saga but a 7 star Doctor Voodoo would be pretty cool.

Stupid he needs sig 200 I hate we chase another champ who needs sig 200 like cmm and nc
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    Bendy said:

If they are going with a buff of old champ then sentinel makes the more sense but if they are going with no buff and old champ then rintrah,infamous iron man ,ibom, Cassie would be great all of them doesn't need sig 200 to be better.7 Star Jessica Jones would be cool but I know that never gonna happen

Bendy said:

If they are going with a buff of old champ then sentinel makes the more sense but if they are going with no buff and old champ then rintrah,infamous iron man ,ibom, Cassie would be great all of them doesn't need sig 200 to be better.7 Star Jessica Jones would be cool but I know that never gonna happen
    I think it's most likely going to be either a sentinel or dock ock buff + chase champ, Or ultron will be the chase champ, since he is already a 7*.

Bendy said:

Those champs would be perfect 7*s. However aren't we getting one rework once every three months?
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Those champs would be perfect 7*s. However aren't we getting one rework once every three months?
    Yes they said 1 rework per saga
    Shock29 said:

Chase champs are saga based so wont be him
    Also one that can be a chase is mephisto
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★★
    The Chase champ should be for the Saga after the next one. That way they could get some use.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    7 star Hercules
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

I wouldn't mind anti-venom
    Shock29 said:

But mister fan maybe be a cool one
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

Bendy said:

I think it's most likely going to be either a sentinel or dock ock buff + chase champ, Or ultron will be the chase champ, since he is already a 7*.
    Neither of them needs a buff, 7 star enough would probably be fine for them

Bendy said:

I'll argue sentinel needs a buff. He is not holding much among the new champs released. Just a increase in numbers, a little tune up could make him super relevant in the game. Dock ock has good power control he could use a little more damage too.

Bendy said:

I'll argue sentinel needs a buff. He is not holding much among the new champs released. Just a increase in numbers, a little tune up could make him super relevant in the game. Dock ock has good power control he could use a little more damage too.
    Give sentinel a immune to aar since is needed give passive shock vs mutants
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    It is obvs gonna be she hulk

Bendy said:

But isnt saga buffs full reworks nc and sim had a full rework so who needs a full rework the most

It is obvs gonna be she hulk

Ur joking right?
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

My most wanted 7 star is Apocalypse but I know next saga they may be planning something different, so

Maybe 7* Doctor Doom for the next saga

Mans is living in the clouds
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★
    edited August 11
    Bendy said:

I could see it being either Mr. Sinister or Mephisto on the Defender side, or iDoom, Anti-Venom, Mr. Fantastic, or Doc Ock on the Attacker side. I'd be happy with any of em.

Bendy said:

I could see it being either Mr. Sinister or Mephisto on the Defender side, or iDoom, Anti-Venom, Mr. Fantastic, or Doc Ock on the Attacker side. I'd be happy with any of em.
    Mephisto is still my top choice for a chase champ also i hope they do the chase event like this one of crystals
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Mephisto and Fantastic wouldn’t be good sorry. Both of them are better as 6* r6. Fantastic needs sig 200 and Mephisto needs atleast one dupe.
    edited August 11

Mephisto and Fantastic wouldn’t be good sorry. Both of them are better as 6* r6. Fantastic needs sig 200 and Mephisto needs atleast one dupe.

U do know if they get a 7 in this saga they can have crystals based on the saga to get there dup so no they wouldnt be bad options they be good options
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    Bendy said:

U do know if they get a 7 in this saga they can have crystals based on the saga to get there dup so no they wouldnt be bad options they be good options

So you want the chase champ to have to be dependent on you duping them from magnetrons? Hard pass. I’ve opened 93 of those and not a single 7 star. I’d prefer to chase a champ that’s good unduped like doc ock.

Bendy said:

So you want the chase champ to have to be dependent on you duping them from magnetrons? Hard pass. I’ve opened 93 of those and not a single 7 star. I’d prefer to chase a champ that’s good unduped like doc ock.
    Yes since anyone can be a chase champ