Summoners choice vote

DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
This group is different than in the announcement and in game mail. Is this correct?

Comments

• WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    I was just coming to say the same thing. Here's the in game mail

• TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

This group is different than in the announcement and in game mail. Is this correct?

Did you really expect it to be correct in either the in-game mail or on Instagram? LOL
    This won't be the first time. *cough* Black Widow Clairvoyant
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    so how exactly do you vote? just leave a comment i assume?
  • PointBreak400PointBreak400 Member Posts: 32
    Deacon said:

If u go to the comment section there’s a place where u can vote
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    edited August 12
    Deacon said:

you can hit the vote button

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    Damn, Cyclops is sweeping lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Pinwheel Idk how to vote on Instagram the option is not showing for certain users it seems. Can you verify whether the feature is region specific or something? I have the latest version of Instagram.
  • Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Community Posts: 116
    So just to confirm it is just a typo in the in-game mail, black bolt and iron fist were accidentally swapped around, whats on Instagram is correct.

As for the vote, what device are you using and what region are you in?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

So just to confirm it is just a typo in the in-game mail, black bolt and iron fist were accidentally swapped around, whats on Instagram is correct.

I'm using redmi note 8 pro and from India.

Also I tried with 3 of my alt accounts, 2 of them are able to vote, one of em is public and other one is private.
    My main account (private) and my alt that is unable to vote is public. It seems like some accounts are unable to see the vote option for unknown reasons.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,081 ★★★★★
    To me, my X-Men
  • WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Member Posts: 40

I'm using redmi note 8 pro and from India.

Also I tried with 3 of my alt accounts, 2 of them are able to vote, one of em is public and other one is private.
    My main account (private) and my alt that is unable to vote is public. It seems like some accounts are unable to see the vote option for unknown reasons.
    Have you checked to make sure Instagram is up to date? I was missing the vote option until I updated.
  • MrSoundeffectsMrSoundeffects Member Posts: 17
    I truly hope that there will be an ingame vote opportunity, because I am not really fond of social media.

I truly hope that there will be an ingame vote opportunity, because I am not really fond of social media.

Maybe if people ask for it
  • CioCristiCioCristi Member Posts: 3

I'm confused to why it's via Instagram of all places. What was wrong with the ingame events like the previous votes?

With it being in game people who have a ton of alts can heavily effect the vote but most don’t have many social media accounts for one platform
    Yeah, but there are loads of bots on social media, probably more than the alts in game.
  • LunerCatLunerCat Member Posts: 11
    Can’t vote because I don’t have or use Instagram. Why couldn’t they just stick with the old way of voting and not force players to get and use something that they may not want.

They’re missing out at most 25% “I maybe overestimating” of players that can’t vote.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Member Posts: 241 ★★

On iPhone 13 Pro, USA, app is up to date, no way to vote on the post
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Member Posts: 100
    I have close my ig,fb and x accounts where can I vote.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    No way to vote on the Instagram page for me either.

Using an iPhone 14 and the Instagram app

No way to vote on the Instagram page for me either.

Using an iPhone 14 and the Instagram app

I don't see any vote button is this only for americans?

That’s weird

• BladeZero81BladeZero81 Member Posts: 92
    Samsung S21+ and can't see a vote button. I thought black bolt and cyclops were supposed to be swapped according to the in game mail message