CRUCIBLE

Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130
Im still on path one as of now in the normal difficulty. Even tho its the easiest path, its still quite difficult for me to do it. And after viewing the nodes and characters for paths 3 and 4 i realised tht i dont have too many options for each of them. Also after trying to decide options for the path i feel like some champions i have to use in specific fights are also needed for other fights in the path.

I am never much of an herc abuser in story , but still for my roster its looking tough to complete bfor the dedline.
can i get some tips and suggestions? I am a low skilled player who has used nearly 10 revs for path 1 and has 4 more fights to go which will need a couple more revs.

Cant send photos here so here is my roster:

5*r6:
hercules , hulkling , nf , guardian , wolf , zemo , hulk .

6*r2:
gladiator , hyperion , sinister , kushala , sersi , wong , wiccan , ibom.

6*r3:
nightcrawler , jessy jones , torch , sassy , black cat , photon , galan , sunspot , onslaught , mantis , iron man , red guardian , thing , kilmonger.

6*r4:
absman , scorp , redskull , cgr , venom , bullseye.

7*r1:
surfer , bishop , og spidey , sorcerer , mangog , terrax , war machine.

dont want to use any 6r1 as it will be a revive fest if i do tht but if theres any other characters other than what i have tht can be useful then ill take then to atleast 6r2.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★
    I burned through a jillion revives and units and here is the funny thing. I started with like 5. The whole part of being able to go into other quests means you can easily grind units in special quests, normal quests, back issues etc which is great so don't worry about revive count at all.

I have a thread on champs I used and there are several others as well, including team builders etc, I can get the links.
    I would say plan before hand but go for it, its not too hard. Try get it explored before 4th September for rewards
  • Cuber2906Cuber2906 Member Posts: 130
    yeah im on path one at angela atm. surely going for the exploration asap
    YOOOO
    Just remembered
    Angela looked easy but it was so hard
    Maybe its a skill issue on my part but that was wild
    im using onslaught
    went first try removed half her hp
    Damn it was a skill issue on my part lmao
    Good luck
    my plan for the further bosses:

nightcarnage: terrax
    spider witch: surfer
    phoenix: iron man
    gwenpweion: scorp
    is piggy necessary for any fight in exploration?
    HOW TO STOP NIGHTCRAWERS'S EFFIN EVADE??
  • Raiden01Raiden01 Member Posts: 85
    Cuber2906 said:

is piggy necessary for any fight in exploration?

Not necessary but really good for purgatory boss.
    Cuber2906 said:

HOW TO STOP NIGHTCRAWERS'S EFFIN EVADE??

Get him to dash back and hold block. As soon as you see a timer below his health bar, hit his block slowly and just pray that he doesn't let go of his block or evades. After the timer expires he won't evade anymore.
    so its a rng thing?
    Yup. Also when he dashes back and holds block you can do a quick light attack where you are standing. This makes the AI a little more defensive.
    You can't stop noghtcrawler from evading anymore, for months, ever since he's been buffed, when you try switch his forms the timer will just disappear every time
    so do i have no hopes with scorpion now, cuz parry medium strat is not tht gud tbh.
    but isnt nightcarnage the old nightcrawler, as in his description it says tht i can switch his modes?
    Raiden01 said:

Yup. Also when he dashes back and holds block you can do a quick light attack where you are standing. This makes the AI a little more defensive.

whiffing makes him defensive? damn i didnt know tht

You can't stop noghtcrawler from evading anymore, for months, ever since he's been buffed, when you try switch his forms the timer will just disappear every time

It works for me. Just have to try a couple of times.
    You are supposed to be able to switch his modes but it doesn't work. When you make him dash back and hit into his block his modes won't switch the timer will just disappear. Dont know why this hasn't been addressed by now

You are supposed to be able to switch his modes but it doesn't work. When you make him dash back and hit into his block his modes won't switch the timer will just disappear. Dont know why this hasn't been addressed by now

how u countered nightcrrnage in path one?
    I got hit by him and he ended the combo with a light attack, changing his form. I barely survived lol
    Oh, thts scary. Ill probably try to switch his forms or might do what u did
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 223 ★★
    I used scorpion and forced his mode switch. If you hit into him he goes defensive but if you hit too many times he can evade out and reset the timer.

So hit him till he jumps back and block. Hit him maybe one more time then dash back and try and whiff, or dash back and hold block. Hopefully the timer will stick and he’ll change.

Other than that he wasn’t hard at all. Did take a couple of revives tho as his evade is annoying.
    my on issue is tht theres no guaranteed way for me to stop his evade.

Supersha7 said:

I used scorpion and forced his mode switch. If you hit into him he goes defensive but if you hit too many times he can evade out and reset the timer.

So hit him till he jumps back and block. Hit him maybe one more time then dash back and try and whiff, or dash back and hold block. Hopefully the timer will stick and he’ll change.

Other than that he wasn’t hard at all. Did take a couple of revives tho as his evade is annoying.