**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's all stop Whining.

Comments

• Options
    Hey gunner come on my dude, seriously
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    its almost 9 pm here, i had afew hours to enjoy the game before i go to sleep and work my12hours shift and get back my 1$ spent on the game.

Well I'm sorry to hear that my friend. But sometimes these things happen that are unavoidable and out of our control. At least I hope you get someone good out of that crystal. Well, basically not a Kingpin.

This is totally avoidable. They've hyped the 3 year anniversary for a month. Freaking plan for it idiots!

Well, from what I've experienced in the few months of playing Kabam seems to be pretty notorious with the game crashes. I take back my words that it is unavoidable. A contingency plan should have been in place.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Maybe people wouldn't be so frustrated if Kabam mods had the decency to respond to a few posts?

People pay for this game, therefore communication should be 100% required, not removing posts and being radio silent.
  • Options
    Sounds like Kabam needs a SWOT
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yea the game is down and it's really unfortunate, but so what? Whining isn't gonna fix the issue. Let Kabam work on bringing the game back up...Geez. Yea I know they got us really excited for the anniversary event and most of us wanna pop that 1$ crystal or participate in the Arena, but we're helpless at this point. Let them do what they gotta do. Thanks.

It is worth complaining about. We’re running out of time in our war and I got booted in a fight so I’m gonna lose half a champ. It’s infuriating. It happens too often. This isn’t just an inconvenience. It’s potentially game breaking to our war.
    And a “we apologize” from Kabam does nothing to fix that disadvantage I just received.

• Options
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    Nice more posts whining about people whining lol.

And it seems like you're almost whining about more posts whining about people whining.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    its almost 9 pm here, i had afew hours to enjoy the game before i go to sleep and work my12hours shift and get back my 1$ spent on the game.

Well I'm sorry to hear that my friend. But sometimes these things happen that are unavoidable and out of our control. At least I hope you get someone good out of that crystal. Well, basically not a Kingpin.

This is totally avoidable. They've hyped the 3 year anniversary for a month. Freaking plan for it idiots!

I can't hear you through the bars
  • Options
    ch4rn wrote: »
    Maybe people wouldn't be so frustrated if Kabam mods had the decency to respond to a few posts?

People pay for this game, therefore communication should be 100% required, not removing posts and being radio silent.

You're right on that one, but all their heads are probably rolling trying to get this game back up again.
  • Options
    jvajva Posts: 6
    The reason people get upset is this happens all the time. They haven't taken any feedback about testing things out better to prevent this happening everytime they update something, so Ya people get pissed because it's the same thing over and over again.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I'm also pretty sure the employees who had to work today unexpectedly are much more angrier at the situation than people on here are who can't claim their precious 4*, or who's losing a few hours *out of a week long event*.

I mean cmon, that's just lazy complaining if you're trying to claim compensation for the 7 day arena lol

There is nothing wrong with people expressing that the are disappointed that their 1-3 hour window to play play today has been taken away by the servers being down. That is part of what this forum is for (so really sounds like you need to deal with it... just like you tell them to :D ).

I do agree people always screaming for "compensation" are silly... but there is nothing wrong with them posting their frustration.
  • Options

w9gqag8z8tqt.png

:(
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Fighter23 wrote: »
    Hey gunner come on my dude, seriously

I read that and inserted commas and it was 90% less suggestive than my first impression.
  • Options
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Yea the game is down and it's really unfortunate, but so what? Whining isn't gonna fix the issue. Let Kabam work on bringing the game back up...Geez. Yea I know they got us really excited for the anniversary event and most of us wanna pop that 1$ crystal or participate in the Arena, but we're helpless at this point. Let them do what they gotta do. Thanks.

It is worth complaining about. We’re running out of time in our war and I got booted in a fight so I’m gonna lose half a champ. It’s infuriating. It happens too often. This isn’t just an inconvenience. It’s potentially game breaking to our war.
    And a “we apologize” from Kabam does nothing to fix that disadvantage I just received.

I'm sorry man. There'll probably be a compensation of some sort. Well not sure how it's gonna work with AW but eh.
  • Options
    Benmlaa wrote: »

w9gqag8z8tqt.png

:(

LOL! Feels bad man. Oh no. Well at least...you got a new champion.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I obviously don’t know your situation, but I assume people expressing frustrations fall somewhere in the following:

1. They have a family or job and only have certain times they can play bc of commitments and the game being down may have been during that limited time.

2. They are in an alliance with a war about to end and the are going to lose bc of this absurdity.

3. They just like playing this game and are frustrated that it can’t get its stuff together.

Perhaps you don’t fall into any of those categories so you can be condescending to other “whiners.” Maybe you are a moocher on your alliance. I don’t know and I’m not going to assume your situation. But personally, I fall into multiple of those categories and would like a game that I spend money and time on, to function.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I'm also pretty sure the employees who had to work today unexpectedly are much more angrier at the situation than people on here are who can't claim their precious 4*, or who's losing a few hours *out of a week long event*.

I mean cmon, that's just lazy complaining if you're trying to claim compensation for the 7 day arena lol

There is nothing wrong with people expressing that the are disappointed that their 1-3 hour window to play play today has been taken away by the servers being down. That is part of what this forum is for (so really sounds like you need to deal with it... just like you tell them to :D ).

I do agree people always screaming for "compensation" are silly... but there is nothing wrong with them posting their frustration.

I agree with you. People are entitled to complain and voice their frustration. It's the "gimme free stuff cause it went down" is where I disagree. Hell I'd love free stuff as much as the next guy but some of the reasoning behind it just screams "I'm 14 and was never said 'no' to by my parents"
  • Options
    GrabGrab Posts: 72
    Attempting to hold tech ops accountable in whatever form that comes, even whining, is not the problem. The instability is the problem. Tech ops loves to try to turn things around and explain how complex things are so they can avoid that accountability. The reality is that whether this is an infrastructure deficiency or not is irrelevant to the paying customers, who have every right to have anxiety in this situation. You don’t see this instability in high-available systems like financial services because people would most definitely lose their jobs. Companies like this love the benefits of being in such high demand, but tend to fall short investing back into their product.

So please spare me the **** about OLTP complexity
  • Options

You're right on that one, but all their heads are probably rolling trying to get this game back up again.

I am fairly certain FORUM MODERATORS aren't rolling their heads trying ti silve the problem IT wise. It would be helpful though if someone announced some sort of compensation or briefing or post on why **** hit the fan and why kabam is a **** company
  • Options
    jva wrote: »
    The reason people get upset is this happens all the time. They haven't taken any feedback about testing things out better to prevent this happening everytime they update something, so Ya people get pissed because it's the same thing over and over again.

I'm frustrated just as you are. All we can do is wait, and hope they get their **** together ma man.
  • Options
    Racerac wrote: »

I am fairly certain FORUM MODERATORS aren't rolling their heads trying ti silve the problem IT wise. It would be helpful though if someone announced some sort of compensation or briefing or post on why **** hit the fan and why kabam is a **** company

Forum mods? They exist? :smile:
    chev327fox wrote: »

I agree with you. People are entitled to complain and voice their frustration. It's the "gimme free stuff cause it went down" is where I disagree. Hell I'd love free stuff as much as the next guy but some of the reasoning behind it just screams "I'm 14 and was never said 'no' to by my parents"

I''m not the kinda guy to **** about bad free stuff for the calendar rewards, and there are certain scenarios where compensations are deemed worthy. This is one of those situations. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    OftfOftf Posts: 18
    I️ don’t think you guys are really understanding slashing sunsets point. He’s basically saying that Kabam did screw up this time, and yes, they should have planned and programmed I️t better, but what’s happened has already happened. Everyone that’s just whining about the problem doesn’t help kabam fix it, but rather slows them down more.
  • Options
    Oftf wrote: »
    I️ don’t think you guys are really understanding slashing sunsets point. He’s basically saying that Kabam did screw up this time, and yes, they should have planned and programmed I️t better, but what’s happened has already happened. Everyone that’s just whining about the problem doesn’t help kabam fix it, but rather slows them down more.

Thank you Sir. Exactly what I meant.
  • Options
    OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Predictable & Preventable for sure. Sadly that wasn't the case brother. They should've done a better job and have a backup plan but that wasn't the case unfortunately. I'm just as frustrated just you are but what can we really do and just hope that Kabam learns their lesson.

I am 1,5 yrs in this game. Sadly, they still have not learned anything...

• Options
    I’m confused. How doesn’t people voicing their valid frustrations slow kabam down in fixing their game? Please elaborate.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    These forums have no effect on Kabam or the speed at which they work. They don't even read much less post here.
  • Options
    2541obd7g7dk.jpeg
  • Options
    Game is up. At least for me.
  • Options
    Run477 wrote: »
    I’m confused. How doesn’t people voicing their valid frustrations slow kabam down in fixing their game? Please elaborate.

Still trying to figure out what you're saying. Please elaborate.
  • Options
    IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    No body has lost their life because of the crash, it sucks but damn
This discussion has been closed.