Reunion crystals

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
So we don’t get to start by getting one? We have to wait 7 hours to get the first one?

Comments

• Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    Was just going to post the same question
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    Last time I saw this question was when legend crystals came, sadly gotta wait for 7 hours for the first crystal lol
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

They look like a copy paste of the legend crystals with a different pool of champs , but we will wait and see.

Yea and aren't they selling some double pass (I haven't checked my phone yet)? The game's changed drastically over the course of a year. They need the premium goodies in there for the premium price tag.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 463 ★★★
    So whats actually in these crystals?

Besides the obvious small 7* chance, what else?

Kinda what justification for £100 price tag ngl
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Member Posts: 117
    Yeah be nice to know what is in here especially as drops rates don't say anything. On top of that the double deal is advertised yet no clarity on contents. Like can we get alpha tier 4?
    @KabamDORK any insight?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

Whatever the “value” they spoke about within these crystals is, we have no way to know. They are getting way too expensive and way too scummy lately with “deals”

The dual track pass was actually good value for the price and you got to see exactly what you got.

My thinking is they “value” the 7* for 75 of the $100
    And the double crystals arent actually that good

Kabams insane if they think releasing a $100 offer with no odds or list of items actually in them is going to sell

How are they too expensive with a free Crystal every 7 hours?
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Those crystals are absurd considering you get them for free, it doesn't take a whole lot of luck to get a lot of good stuff out of them so the double crystal deal is basically just an option for people that were already planning on being efficient with opening every single one of them
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    edited August 14

Whatever the “value” they spoke about within these crystals is, we have no way to know. They are getting way too expensive and way too scummy lately with “deals”

The dual track pass was actually good value for the price and you got to see exactly what you got.

My thinking is they “value” the 7* for 75 of the $100
    And the double crystals arent actually that good

Kabams insane if they think releasing a $100 offer with no odds or list of items actually in them is going to sell

I mean you could just not buy the deal. That’s what I do with every deal, especially if you think it’s not worth it (and they said many times that it would be an expensive one)

But I agree, the rewards are pretty vague and I’d like to know what’s actually there. I’m sure someone will make a thread to gather some data but they were hyping this one a lot
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    I can't remember where i read or saw, but I heard that the Double up deal was supposed to be expensive but also supposed to be one of the best value deals ever, so I'm not sure this is the deal they were talking about.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Where is the 3rd token for the 7 Star selector? I know the Crucible and Arena has the other 2
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    DocWest said:

Where is the 3rd token for the 7 Star selector? I know the Crucible and Arena has the other 2

Login calendar that starts today has it
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 353 ★★★
    in Kabam's defense, they did say on the livestream that it would be a significant cost for the double tap. I did not think I'd price each of the 7 hour crystals provided for free at roughly $2 a tap if I were to claim all of the ones available every seven hours from now through the next 14 days... Even $50 would still be a "no" from me. Overvalues a lottery for minimal payout, looking at the odds as printed.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    edited August 14

I got the drop rate before there was gone
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 ★★
    That isn't a real drop rate, its all in the selector that you can't see the contents of and theres a ton of random ones
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

I know they said the deal was going to be expensive, but that 7* crystal there doesn't help. Is the deal expensive because it's supposed to be that way or is it because of a freaking 7* crystal that usually sells at that price?. Either way if we don't know what's inside those selectors im going to assume it's just a Legends Crystal and there's no way I'm paying for that

As we dont know how much there giving we have no clue if price is due to 7 attached or not until we open 1
    Right. Unless otherwise I am assuming this is a legends crystal. Is anyone from Kabam able to give any clarity here?
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Member Posts: 184
    DocWest said:

I actually don’t see the token in any of the arena milestones, so there might not be a token from the arenas

• _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 244 ★★★
    Sidd777 said:

DocWest said:

I actually don’t see the token in any of the arena milestones, so there might not be a token from the arenas

It's in the selector on the reunion arena solo event last milestone
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

DocWest said:

Its in the event section of rewards the final milestone at 100k points selector has it
    edited August 14
    _Pez_ said:

I decided to buy as was intrigued so you don't have to. Seems just legends crystal. The 2 that came with the deal gave me (as valiant):

1250 7* shards
    1 mastery core selector
    Potion selector
    30% t6cc selector

If it's upgraded from legend it's not by much

Thanks. So basically like the free weekly. Doesn't seem like anything fancy.

Sounds like price was inflated for the 7 star crystal