Who is the best pick from reunion selector?

AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★
All 6 champs are out. We’re about to pick one of the champs from selector in 14 days. Who is objectively the most relevant champ that you should pick from the selector in your opinion. Or who do you think is the best?

Who is the best pick from reunion selector? 195 votes

White mag
29%
SnakeEyes69SligJoey0480hydrogohardBrokenDoom_and_GloomGaudyGMoneyLogan00xakareeeLPtheArtist_666GyanemdjerTJ107Justcause102LordSmasherFuzzycatTotalMonster110Ewell65SSS69ReignkingTWDoctor_Strange19Rawrasurus 58 votes
Punisher 2099
32%
Carmel17abo2aJets44GK_23kapt_krunchUncle_Fatty_247Erikfive_0NojokejaymMike3034Fighter092GarloHerbal_TaxmanEddieVanWMCoC_fanRockSlydeSachhyam257JakearoundanggafkOurobørost123459 63 votes
Manthing
13%
dfmoore26Scopeotoe987Gulfstream550Trafalgarwar96Pureskilzz000Ayden_noah1SpadeHuntercaptain_rogersDocWestItsClobberinTimeDisthene_TThe_Commish123PuttPuttSirGamesBondJ_rod14orpimeSDarthMysticMrFullStopFrostDzNzEquints 27 votes
Immortal Hulk
11%
DrZolaSpity68BigTuna_2054ThatGuyYouSaw235chrisfernendezzzRockyshockyra_wrKTPrimalJounaaPeeAayush19Gr8TonyStarkWasy1Salve_maker05SchnoodleUltragamerYoma007_Legend_WriterAsphyxiaTAN06010601Awesomep12 22 votes
Venompool
8%
Tensioquando213ProxAleorGhostPoolSpiderSilverbolt69GbailsBeastDadXguard77Darkraw346acteyleneOrtounHamoBlamo51_Pez__Rick87_JustsomefoolSpeedball1919 17 votes
Misty
4%
bhuv9191chrisvisadee_jay5CritCapNONYABIZZLordViromDenic_2580IlociaM 8 votes

Comments

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 351 ★★★
    White mag
    All of them are decent fights, not going to lie, but White and Red Mags are always champs people underestimate when they face them in places like arenas or Battlegrounds and then remember "oh, right, these guys were the OG first choice mutants for a reason!"
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Punisher 2099
    Punisher is a hard hitter that no one pays attention to, upgrading him to a 7* will benefit a lot, he always has some cool utilities
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Punisher 2099
    Got an r2 gem waiting for him
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    White mag
    I m confused between wags and pun. For some reason, i m going for more towards wags. We might not get 7* red mag and i see his damage is good metal or not, that sp1 and sp2 is cool.
    With pun i see all that battery stuff, you can power control which is cool but overall, wags seems better personally to me.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    Misty
    Greate utility big damage
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099

I already had a R6 sig200 Wags so I wasn't thrilled when I pulled him as a 7* but the more I think about it the more i want to awaken him with the selector. He's an amazing champ, bleed immune, magnetism, energy damage, prowess, armor break and his prefight. I know punisher has utility but to be quite honest I have a lot of different champs that can do what he does, being said that his block penetration its going to be annoying.

I think there are very few champs in the game with his level of base power control with collar tech
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,077 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099
    Best dual threat in this crystal
    Punisher 2099

Everyone sleeps on venompool, he was my most wanted from the 6 available and I might dupe him from this selctor even though he doesnt need it. Venompool all the way

He's definitely good as well, but not as good as in BGs as his max damage is looping sp3s. Other content though, he shines especially against techs
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Manthing
    I don't see any of them being meta relevant but Man-Thing is still a very strong defender and he will be a must have for the crit me meta so I'm gonna go Man-Thing personally
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    edited August 15
    Immortal Hulk
    A R3 awakened Man Thing will be a great defender. He takes a good amount of time to get down. But after watching Nagase 38 second takedown of Destroyer today with 2 mil health I believe he is the goat of this crystal selector. My R1 almost has the same health pool as my R3 OG Hulk.
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26
    White mag

I don't see any of them being meta relevant but Man-Thing is still a very strong defender and he will be a must have for the crit me meta so I'm gonna go Man-Thing personally

Wanna trade :# got awakened Man-think out from both crystals, not saying he is bad I like playing him but I would have like Misty/ Venompool or Wags more
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    I got lucky with my pulls from Crucible and got P99 and Wags. Now, I’m unsure whether to use the selector to dupe one of them (and which one?) or go for Manthing. Never played any of the 3
    Manthing
    Nuclear said:

Wanna trade :# got awakened Man-think out from both crystals, not saying he is bad I like playing him but I would have like Misty/ Venompool or Wags more
    I would trade with zero issues lol I have both Venompool and Misty and while I do think they're good, they're useless for BGs for the most part unless they're r3. Man-Thing on the other hand will always be worth having in your deck just because of the stalling potential.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    White mag

I think wags has genuine bgs potential. He can be a potential dual threat trapping characters like CGR and fantman
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Punisher 2099
    I’ve only opened one so far and pulled Wags - who was my 2nd choice. Pretty happy about that as I’ll take p2099 from the selector so guaranteed my top two. That said, when I finally have time for legendary crucible this weekend I’ll have 2 more to open and hoping to pull p2099 there - that way I can use the selector to dup him. Either that or get lucky on the 7 hour crystals for a selector. Not holding my breath on that last one.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    White mag

A R3 awakened Man Thing will be a great defender. He takes a good amount of time to get down. But after watching Nagase 38 second takedown of Destroyer today with 2 mil health I believe he is the goat of this crystal selector. My R1 almost has the same health pool as my R3 OG Hulk.

Well the issue is you’re not winning a bg fight with iHulk since you’re damaging yourself. Automatic loss
    Punisher 2099

Well the issue is you’re not winning a bg fight with iHulk since you’re damaging yourself. Automatic loss
    If you're lucky you can heal back up to full at the end of the fight after immortality triggers. But this is too risky.
    Punisher 2099

Especially in crit me with your best shot
    Manthing

I think wags has genuine bgs potential. He can be a potential dual threat trapping characters like CGR and fantman
    Highly doubt it, he doesn't need any counters on defense and his specials are easy to dex, he's even easier than Red one. He could be a decent attacker but there's still better mutants so I wouldn't use him just for attack either personally.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    They're honestly pretty equal generally speaking, all of them are generally solid with a few specific niche uses where they absolutely shine
  • Brad366Brad366 Member Posts: 103
    I got ihulk and punisher from my first two. Do either significantly benefit from their awakened ability? Deciding if I want to dupe or get a new champ.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    White mag
    I pulled wags with the first clear. Surprised how good his sp1 hits.

IMO punisher REALLY needs the dupe to ramp up quickly enough, unless you use the CapIW synergy (and you're not).
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    Immortal Hulk
    For the handful of folks who voted for Misty: why?

I find her sometimes a pain on defense, but I’ve never bothered to use her much at all. What are her selling points? Where does she shine?

Not a dig, just trying to learn more about the new 7* I pulled 😐

Dr. Zola
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Manthing
    DrZola said:

I find her sometimes a pain on defense, but I’ve never bothered to use her much at all. What are her selling points? Where does she shine?

Dr. Zola

She has decent damage, purify and unblockable specials, and goes will with winter soldier relic. But she is easily the worst among the pool. I pulled her from the crystal as well.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    edited August 24
    Punisher 2099
    What are people going to do with their selector now that many of us have finished crucible and have opened 2 of the 7* crystals? Are you going to try to dupe one of your champs or select someone new?

I pulled White Mags (and Misty 🫤) and I’m trying to decide whether to dupe Wags (does he need it??) or get Punisher99.
    Punisher 2099

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

She has decent damage, purify and unblockable specials, and goes will with winter soldier relic. But she is easily the worst among the pool. I pulled her from the crystal as well.
    She's the Roblin of that pool, a decent champion but ultimately the worst lol
    Punisher 2099

What are people going to do with their selector now that many of us have finished crucible and have opened 2 of the 7* crystals? Are you going to try to dupe one of your champs or select someone new?

I pulled White Mags (and Misty 🫤) and I’m trying to decide whether to dupe Wags (does he need it??) or get Punisher99.

Wags doesn't really need it, he has everything unduped
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    Punisher 2099
    EdisonLaw said:

Wags doesn't really need it, he has everything unduped
    Awesome. Thanks @EdisonLaw That makes my choice clearer. Punisher it is.