22 hour event

Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★
So since the update, I noticed the 22 hour event rotation has been kind of erratic. It use to be Level up, Arena, event quest, then hero use.

This most recent rotation has been level up, arena, event, arena again.

Hopefully Kabam brings back the daily super event soon.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Paragon/Valient did change to LEAH (easy to remember girl's name) once the Super Event ended and normal 22-hr started back up.

Your noting of LAEA seems incorrect, unless you advanced to a new progression from below Paragon. (other progressions have different orders).

Also, could be hard to track previous events now with the new UI screen, it no longer shows HOW LONG AGO an event ended, so can’t tell which order in that previous events screen they had come in.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I've been valiant for a while. It has always been LAEH. Since the update it has been LAEA and sometimes H. Almost like it is skipping a few events. And I am on every day. It could have something to do with the UI screen. But I am certain the past few days have been AEA.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    TB (mine) had changed after Super Event as well, but has been exactly consistent in its new cycle ever since then (just different from the Par/Val order).

As for Paragon/Valient, the thread we were doing this in I think went for 2 cycles when Super ended, to confirm the new Par/Val order (and corresponding “matching/initial” day when comparing to TB cycle).

As of this moment, TB is halfway thru its (L)evelup in its EHLA cycle, which I believe should be (A)rena for you within the LEAH right now.
    Are you sure about the order of your previous ones ?
    Tomorrow should be (H)ero use for you.
    Think you maybe are just misremembering that other Arena in the middle there in your original comment at top.

(In my PREVIOUS Event Tab, the most recent ended is showing higher in the list, and the one before that is showing further down in the Previous list. Only showing 2 Previous ones there. But don’t know if that is consistent in how that Tab will always arrange things)
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    mine was event quest, hero use, arena, eventquest, arena.
    i also play everyday and i grind for those rewards so i remember them but if you ask me to go even back i dont remember.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Mine just went Hero use / Hero use