Which Character for Skill

This post is for my personal project. And since nobody voted on the last poll, I just flipped a coin. I'll be doing a Skill and a Celestial next. Skill is first, and I'll be giving you all a choice between three.

Ash
A former officer turned Resistance leader against a gigacity taken over by corporations and greed. Using her natural strategic and combat skills, she wittles down opponent defenses and disarms abilities so she can neutralize her targets.

Wildebeest
A hunter within a forest kingdom determined to protect it from threats both mortal and otherworldly. Using rudimentary weapons and animalistic combat, he tranquilizes his enemies, traps them, and then goes in for the kill, either breaking them, or making them bleed out.

Mace
A warrior forged from violence and war on a planet obsessed with power, where his rage and skill is tempered only by blood and blade. He slowly gains more bloodlust as the fight goes on, countering the opponents every blow while launching his own strikes to split and severe his foe.

Attached to them is a small description of how they operate and what their about. Please ask if more info is necessary.

Which Character for Skill 8 votes

Ash
0%
Wildebeest
37%
Spicy_bloodqm44Nick14549237 3 votes
Mace
62%
captain_rogersDfraga71388Ben_15455Darkraw346Ragnaruk5178 5 votes

Comments

• The_Unnamed99The_Unnamed99 Member Posts: 43
    What made ya'll choose Mace so much? If you don't mind me asking.
    Btw, this poll is gonna become moot once next week starts
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,854 ★★★★★
    Mace
    Mace reminds me of aegon.
    Darn...I really hope at least some of my characters don't remind you all of any other character.