Fix the damn ai.

RavenClawRavenClaw Member Posts: 2
Lost a bg match due to ai parrying me in milliseconds and sp2 to the face. It feels like the ai is set-up to fail you all the time.

Comments

• RavenClawRavenClaw Member Posts: 2
    Honestly, it may sound funny to you,but the reality is that it's still not fixed even after they said they're gonna look into it.
  • RobAce21RobAce21 Member Posts: 3
    They are going to look into it. They will look into making it worse, as usual. I really dislike making a light attack and your champ dashes back... These guys are just greedy, plain and simple. I stopped spending money and paying these guys salaries years ago because I am not an idiot. They have ruined this game with their AI $$$$$ is all they care about. If they were smart they would take a look at the percentage of players leaving and how many new players just don't want to play the game. It used to be a fun game, before your champs didn't respond or straight up did things on their own. Just plain silly that someone thinks that making the game suck will make them more money. A normal company would fire that guy.
  • RobAce21RobAce21 Member Posts: 3
    And it really isn't AI to begin with. It is a bunch of program algorithms that is embedded in the game that the programmers can freely and easily manipulate, modify and change. Some people simply refer to it as code. Kabam can change anything and everything they wish, it is after all their game after all. If they want to make their paying customers into play for free customers, they are doing a great job because most players aren't going to spend money on a game that cheats. I wonder what their business model and mission is as a company... Oh MAKE MORE MONEY! They aren't doing that when they make the game suck. Play Alliance Quest and count how many times things happen that you think should not have happen. SUPER RIGGED!
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    Kabam: womp womp
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    I mean as a community we can tell the ai has gotten more advanced and has some really silly interactions which just cause needless frustration. It seems like every time they try to make the ai better it gets worse, one step forward two steps backwards.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 394 ★★
    This BG season - defender will get passive and get power to reach Sp3 or Sp2 of annoying defenders in VT.
  • FeydRauthaFeydRautha Member Posts: 49
    RobAce21 said:

And it really isn't AI to begin with. It is a bunch of program algorithms that is embedded in the game that the programmers can freely and easily manipulate, modify and change. Some people simply refer to it as code. Kabam can change anything and everything they wish, it is after all their game after all. If they want to make their paying customers into play for free customers, they are doing a great job because most players aren't going to spend money on a game that cheats. I wonder what their business model and mission is as a company... Oh MAKE MORE MONEY! They aren't doing that when they make the game suck. Play Alliance Quest and count how many times things happen that you think should not have happen. SUPER RIGGED!

wait till you play Marvel Snap. The amount of rigged bots who actively cheat to win against you is crazy; makes mcoc look like a saint in comparison.