Fix game mechanics or give compensation.

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
How are you supposed to use gladiator, valkyrie, titania and everyone with an intimidate mechanic or champions who need to hit into opponents block when intimidate doesn't work and hitting into opponents block gets you parried?

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    They've said many times they're working on the ai issues and will announce any fixes as and when they have made progress
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    just working out what in the code is causing issues is half the problem.
    the game has evolved beyond what it was originally planned.
    hense they announced a while back essentially rewriting the code to bring it up to scratch.
    was it project genesis they called it?
    or something like that.

i understand that is a hell of a long process but that was announced to be getting worked on from years ago.
    either they have done it and it didn't help with much, or, they have not yet done it which would make one think it has been put on the back burner
    PT_99 said:

They've said many times they're working on the ai issues and will announce any fixes as and when they have made progress

When it takes too much time it's normal for people to get furious. I hate losing a match in bgs because kabam refuse to fix AI. When this happens continuously it just drives people out of the game. They should do faster whatever fix they are doing. Otherwise we're gonna see these posts regularly
    Coding isn't something you can just do faster lmao. They could fire out a band aid fix quickly but if they don't test it to make sure it won't cause more issues down the line it'll only lead to me frustration
    I don't think any type of coding fix of mobile game should need 8+ months now,
    Like are they writing time machine codes?
    Well if you don't think it should take 8 months I guess its not OK/ s

They have to test the fixes to make sure that they don't cause more unintended issues which can take a while. Besides which they have been pushing ai fixes into the patches and have notified in the patch notes when that's happened
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,204 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

When it takes too much time it's normal for people to get furious. I hate losing a match in bgs because kabam refuse to fix AI. When this happens continuously it just drives people out of the game. They should do faster whatever fix they are doing. Otherwise we're gonna see these posts regularly
    Coding isn't something you can just do faster lmao. They could fire out a band aid fix quickly but if they don't test it to make sure it won't cause more issues down the line it'll only lead to me frustration
    I don't think you know how coding works or how ridiculously complex this games code is. This game is MASSIVE, with so many moving parts.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Here wanting to r3 gladiator...
    But getting hit while intimidate is on sucks.

Lesgo Kompunsation..... Alright 💪
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

Here wanting to r3 gladiator...
    But getting hit while intimidate is on sucks.

Lesgo Kompunsation..... Alright 💪

Seriously, he felt so good to use after the buff. Now I can't use him reliably. He has both intimidate AND hitting into block.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    geokenn said:

Let it go. Trolls are gonna stick up for kabaam like they always have. Seen that nonsense for 10 years here. No it doesn't take as long as it used to fix glitches. But guaranteed some trolls are gonna jump all over this

You keep trying to call out troll but the irony is your the one being a troll. Your obviously having some kind of issues with the game to a point you should probably take a break.

I completely understand coding mobile games is a very complex task. But if they aren't fixing the game on time, they have to deal with this frustration posts.
    What does on time mean in your eyes
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Well if you don't think it should take 8 months I guess its not OK/ s

They have to test the fixes to make sure that they don't cause more unintended issues which can take a while. Besides which they have been pushing ai fixes into the patches and have notified in the patch notes when that's happened
    Kabam have to test things from now on?
    Ohh man, then why new content often releases with bugs, glitches, objective completion fail 🙄
    Because there's only so much time to test and with the amount of content they put out every month it's expected to a degree
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    I also get re-parried from time to time, so

• KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    edited August 20
    I guess i'll remove R3 Titania from my BG deck, that's how bad she is now, good job, Kabam!! At least remove then intimidate debuff from her kit, and give us RDTs!!
    PS: the way things are going, we should get RDTs every week..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Are you an expert in that field?

You're like every salty football fan who thinks they know better than the GM or owner of the team but you're neither. Just because you THINK something shouldn't take that long doesn't mean it automatically shouldn't.

But by all means, tell.us right here how it should be fixed.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    edited August 20
    Maat1985 said:

just working out what in the code is causing issues is half the problem.
    the game has evolved beyond what it was originally planned.
    hense they announced a while back essentially rewriting the code to bring it up to scratch.
    was it project genesis they called it?
    or something like that.

i understand that is a hell of a long process but that was announced to be getting worked on from years ago.
    either they have done it and it didn't help with much, or, they have not yet done it which would make one think it has been put on the back burner

Too many new champions and new mechanics to release monthly (on top of the bugged code) - not enough time to fix the bugged code underneath properly.

No compensation to help assuage frustration - rewards to be earned using bugged code however
  • ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Member Posts: 117
    I need crucible compensation, thank you!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

PT_99 said:

Are you an expert in that field?

You're like every salty football fan who thinks they know better than the GM or owner of the team but you're neither. Just because you THINK something shouldn't take that long doesn't mean it automatically shouldn't.

But by all means, tell.us right here how it should be fixed.
    Again, so many of these are persistent long term and pervasive issues. Instead of things getting addressed and going away, for a substantial amount of time we’ve had new issues pop up while the old ones persist.

And to pretend like there is nothing they can do to alleviate some of the issues, is just being an a blind defender of in action. For example, defenders being able to parry could be turned off while they address the AI reparry issue, but no, instead we are asked to accept that risk now and play with the bug instead.
    This game has layers and layers of code that work together in a very involved and very delicate. Things aren't easy just because you believe they should easy.