R3 7* awakened Gamora, Beta Ray Bill, or Hyperion?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
edited August 19 in General Discussion
Who shall I r3? Was thinking Beta Ray, but against shock immune, he's not that good and he take a bit to get used to.

R3 7* awakened Gamora, Beta Ray Bill, or Hyperion? 81 votes

R3 7* awakened Gamora
14%
bhuv9191Spity68Denzel116SbkruebYodabolt21Forsaken15Gabriel_207Twist1298HatsumomoVivesectormarsHmallow88Kohlrabi1 12 votes
R3 7* awakened Beta Ray Bill
37%
BigPoppaCBONESecondSkrillerBigTuna_2054Magrailothoshydrogohardcscale0725_gmailDoom_and_Gloomdfmoore26rcm2017Trafalgarwar96svilariumcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimePastorAmericaThe_Doctor_24_1Aayush19NONYABIZZILoveDrDoomLordViromTrongNov 30 votes
R3 7* Hyperion
48%
KaspYTBrokenxakareeeSachhyam257MigginslyIronAvengerNichj99DeaconJJBoy19Dfraga71388BeastDadBen_15455ShenkTrek26Cap_MuricamustgofasteryouaintrightBlackTuranSirGamesBondqm44 39 votes

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    Sorry, Hyperion is also awakened
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    R3 7* Hyperion
    I am the one and only TRUE Punisher. Make sure you understand that. Also defi hyperion if awakened
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,396 ★★★★★
    When I faced with my first cosmic r3 choice, I went with Hype because he's a favorite of mine. But I am nearing another such choice, with Gamora, BRB, Venom, and CMM as options. I could make a case for any of them.

Honestly cannot see how you (or I) go wrong with any choice.
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Member Posts: 102
    R3 7* Hyperion

When I faced with my first cosmic r3 choice, I went with Hype because he's a favorite of mine. But I am nearing another such choice, with Gamora, BRB, Venom, and CMM as options. I could make a case for any of them.

Venom is a monster at r3. Highly recommend
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★

Is he more of a nuke than Hype?
    R3 7* Hyperion
    Polygon said:

Don't think so based on what I've seen of my r2 venom and clips I've seen of r3 venom and r3 hype. Lemme see if I can find one
    R3 7* Hyperion
    Search 7 star r3 hyperion it comes up first
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    R3 7* Hyperion
    I took Hyperion to R3 and he’s a monster, the power gain makes him much more versatile than I expected
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 368 ★★★
    How in the world did you manage to awaken BRB already?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

With good rng, yeah. But hype needs good rng as well. But venom got more utilities.
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 174
    R3 7* awakened Gamora
    All 3 are amazing choices and Bill and Hype have immunities but Gamora is a favorite of mine.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    R3 7* Hyperion
    Beyond easy decision.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    jdschw said:

How in the world did you manage to awaken BRB already?

Got lucky with Valiant crystal..i got one there and the other from the store
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

With good rng, yeah. But hype needs good rng as well. But venom got more utilities.
    Hype has defensive value too though plus the power gain can circumvent a lot of nodes, its an underrated utility to have
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Hype has defensive value too though plus the power gain can circumvent a lot of nodes, its an underrated utility to have
    Hype's power gain is really useful in a lot of nodes yeah, But he is only a good defender if Ai is cr*p. And most people don't put him on defense anyways.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    when i got my first r3 i had a cosmic gem....
    i did not have many options....
    so i took up gamora.
    and my god am i happy with that choice.
    SHE SLAPS HARD AF!
    and she is a miss counter
    great in incursions
    her many buffs work well in a lot of nodes
    nebula synergy makes her an awesome robot counter.