Best cosmic counter who? TIGRA or WICCAN

TalhamazizTalhamaziz Member Posts: 112
When fighting against Cosmic champs with numerous buff especially Serpent, Galan, Hulkling, Gorr who to consider, TIGRA or WICCAN?
I cannot pull Kushala but have America Chavez, just looking for another counter as good as her.

Best cosmic counter who? TIGRA or WICCAN 55 votes

TIGRA
27%
Vegeta9001cscale0725_gmailItsClobberinTimeDiegog2000Yodabolt21NONYABIZZSceptilemaniac2RealWizard13579rebel_007BishopDab_westEmilia90BintouArchit_1812CookinEwoks 15 votes
WICCAN
30%
captaincushHerbal_TaxmanLogan00OurobørosHaveinchbutKingsKrewcaptain_rogersIoniqus_797Warlock14Ultragamerwillrun4adonutOrtounAnsh_ALokxWonderWanderAzureTheshadow 17 votes
NONE (WAIT FOR KUSHALA/OR MENTION OTHER CHAMPS)
41%
Talha305Raja7abo2aDemonzfyreBluestoneRaikisNewman0067Clynevajcphillips7RawrasurusBeastDadBen_15455Hainam219Shenkqm44orpimeSDarkraw346JustagodRoggamSilentArisNemesis_17 23 votes

Comments

• Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 326
    Doom tbh. Can't counter Hulkling by good against everyone else
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    TIGRA
    Tigra nukes most cosmics pretty fast and she can deal with serpent pretty efficiently
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 492 ★★
    edited August 20
    TIGRA
    Look, if out of Mystics, I'd go for doom, kushala, loki and Juggernaut. Tigra is good, but I don't like her playstyle much, it's too AI dependent for my taste. Wiccan is great as well, but the damage is a bit low compared to Tigra and others mentioned. SO out of Wiccan and Tigra, I'd go Tigra all day per her ability to diss annoying specials.

But the best mass buff counter is Ronan high sig. Stunlock cheese.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    WICCAN
    Tigra has better damage, but, wiccan is 100 times more easier to use than tigra. You don't have to dance between opponents specials, and he can nuke any buff heavy champs pretty easily.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,549 ★★★★
    WICCAN
    Wiccan counters everyone but Maestro, he's my Nuke
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    Ronan cheese
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    TIGRA
    Depends on the node or the champ, some nodes don't allow fateseal or nullify some nodes and champs can't have accuracy lowered making neutralise useless.
  • Warlock14Warlock14 Member Posts: 65
    WICCAN
    Ben_15455 said:

Doom tbh. Can't counter Hulkling by good against everyone else

"Neutralize is always greater than Stagger"
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    WICCAN
    Tigra has more range across classes and a higher overall ceiling ( assuming you’re skilled) but if you’re talking strictly buff heavy cosmics, it’s Wiccan all day. Once you get comfortable managing his spells to keep the neutralize up, cosmics just dissolve with all the incinerates, etc. And assuming you’re running MD, it becomes a positive feedback loop.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    Why only those two choices?

WWBN, Claire, and Sym Supreme also really good.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,822 ★★★★★
    Kushala
    Symbiote Supreme
    Doom
    The Destroyer