Initial Thoughts On Enchantress?

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★

Based on first impressions I don't think she'll be used in any fight that isn't 700k
I would've preferred if her spells went a singular direction with the last swipe being a different variation. Eg: Damage spells (up,up, different variation) utility spell( down, down, different variation), third spell( right, right, different variation), charm spell( left,left, different variation). Having to swipe up,down, something is very complicated to memorize. She seems to have alot of survivability when fully ramped tho as seen from MSD'S stream. I don't know how effective she'll be in end game fights(not only necropolis) but we'll see.
For now, what are your initial thoughts?

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,752 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Based on first impressions I don't think she'll be used in any fight that isn't 700k
    I would've preferred if her spells went a singular direction with the last swipe being a different variation. Eg: Damage spells (up,up, different variation) utility spell( down, down, different variation), third spell( right, right, different variation), charm spell( left,left, different variation). Having to swipe up,down, something is very complicated to memorize. She seems to have alot of survivability when fully ramped tho as seen from MSD'S stream. I don't know how effective she'll be in end game fights(not only necropolis) but we'll see.
    For now, what are your initial thoughts?

Well if u keep spells even u get all the efects and all the dots so if u build up a lot of coldsnaps the frostbite is why shes good for long form as u can keep that ramped up like i got to 55k frostbite detonation with 15 blizzards still working on the inputs, as some reason for me my inputs arent 100% with her especially when comes to the buff control abilities but i quite like her as a 7r3 sure not big in damage unless its not time based but her utility is nice as she has untouchable evade regen
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    So shld we waste 100 usd?
    kus234 said:

So shld we waste 100 usd?

Only spend if u can i bought all bundles and just about got her 7 first time getting a featured champ from these early access
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    She’s gonna be a pain to deal with on D that’s what I know. As for attack, her damage doesn’t seem to be that good unless in a long fight, or if you can spam specials with her power steal and MD. A lot of utility also with her spells
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    edited August 20
    Emilia90 said:

I saw MSD play her and she looks top tier for long form content. You’re essentially unkillable, you gain so much power with charm, and you can spam big sp2. Good defender, not great for short form content

I hope we will get more long form content soon, necro or gauntlet style. She might be good for an upcoming SoS boss
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

I saw MSD play her and she looks top tier for long form content. You’re essentially unkillable, you gain so much power with charm, and you can spam big sp2. Good defender, not great for short form content

I hope we will get more long form content soon, necro or gauntlet style. She might be good for an upcoming SoS boss
    Im sure we will get more long form
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Not the best attacker for BGs cause she needs to ramp but good defender and could potentially be extremely annoying with the right node combination but from her abilities alone I don't think she's a 5/5 more like 4/5. 90% of the science class will work against her, her spell removal isn't really that hard once you memorize which is which, the only tricky thing I still haven't figured is dexing her specials, she's not on Serpent or Bullseye level though so I give her a 4/5 on defense personally.
    Great for long form content though, definitely 5/5 for long form content and I will be getting her from the featured eventually and ranking her up but I don't think she's an absolute must have for now so I'm not getting the pre-release bundle.
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Member Posts: 202 ★★★
    I opened 60 in total hoping maybe I'd dupe my BRB or get her as 7 stars, also opened like 15 of his crytstals with units 4 days ago. Got 0 7 stars. So that's 0/75 crystals, to see that 3% on those crystals I hope I get 3/25 :smiley:
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited August 20
    I got her to mess around and learn her playstyle, but mainly cause I need better mystic defenders. When I think of my deck, I’m usually using them offensively. (No Sassy 😕)

But I also did the numbers on when she’d enter the pool, and it’ll be like 2 months for Titan, and even longer for featured 6* (she’s not in the next batch, it ends with BRB). Her sig seems pretty useful maxed, so I’m sure I’ll get a few months use out of her defensively.

Hell, I’m still using ascended Serpent ever since his release day.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

You also saw the inputs get screwy more than once too then… she’s a defender, I’ll pass on caring about her
    Emilia90 said:

Not the best attacker for BGs cause she needs to ramp but good defender and could potentially be extremely annoying with the right node combination but from her abilities alone I don't think she's a 5/5 more like 4/5. 90% of the science class will work against her, her spell removal isn't really that hard once you memorize which is which, the only tricky thing I still haven't figured is dexing her specials, she's not on Serpent or Bullseye level though so I give her a 4/5 on defense personally.
    Great for long form content though, definitely 5/5 for long form content and I will be getting her from the featured eventually and ranking her up but I don't think she's an absolute must have for now so I'm not getting the pre-release bundle.

My strategy for enchantress is throwing sparky at her and killing her before she sets up too many spells. Haven’t tested it yet but I’m sure it’ll work (hopefully)
    My strategy is drafting this goat

And not worrying about the spells too much (hopefully)
    Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

My strategy for enchantress is throwing sparky at her and killing her before she sets up too many spells. Haven’t tested it yet but I’m sure it’ll work (hopefully)
    My strategy is drafting this goat

And not worrying about the spells too much (hopefully)
    I hate having him in my bg deck, my opponents keep healing at 1k a tick because of the debuffs he places and their willpower mastery.
    Yeah, that's why I run maxed Despair lol