Need help with 6.3.1 medusa

User123456789User123456789 Member Posts: 43
I just completed 6.2 and I have the units, potions, and motivation to push 6.3, but I don’t have any of the best options for the Medusa boss at a high level. My only options are a max level sig 50 5* killmonger, a level 1 sig 20 6* gwenpool, and a 5* level 1 sig 20 symbiote supreme.

Who should I use?

I know symbiote supreme is supposed to be the best, but I’d rather not use the resources if I don’t have to.

Should I level up gwenpool or symbiote supreme and learn how to use them for just one fight?

Can I do it with killmonger and save time and resources?

Comments

• CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    I actually soloed medusa pretty easily with r1 gwenpool on my ftp account. My strat was to not use any specials and heavy a lot when medusa was bleeding to get the long bleeds that shred through her health. Once you got a couple long bleeds you can just parry heavy and not worry about the auto block.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Nf was best for Me. Use the 4* you get from missions and max him out, then you should be good.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Symbiote may be good too.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 368 ★★
    Symbiote is good and got me through a lot of content.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Nf was best for Me. Use the 4* you get from missions and max him out, then you should be good.

This is terrible advice. You can't bring 4s in.

I would not rank up gwenpool she's not good.

We have a lot of options for this fight now. SS works. Moleman is my favorite.
  • PresentEscapePresentEscape Member Posts: 6

This is terrible advice. You can't bring 4s in.

I would not rank up gwenpool she's not good.

We have a lot of options for this fight now. SS works. Moleman is my favorite.
    They changed it awhile ago so that you can use 4*s in Act 6. It's only on Act 7 & 8 now.

Symbiote Supreme definitely the best option BTW. Controls the auto block and has the bleeds for it
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Just rank 3 your symbiote. 5* r3 sym can cheese that medusa.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    You know, I actually went into the game to double-check but I was in another quest...

Still a terrible idea ;)
  • Elk_Elk_ Member Posts: 15

I just completed 6.2 and I have the units, potions, and motivation to push 6.3, but I don’t have any of the best options for the Medusa boss at a high level. My only options are a max level sig 50 5* killmonger, a level 1 sig 20 6* gwenpool, and a 5* level 1 sig 20 symbiote supreme.

Who should I use?

I know symbiote supreme is supposed to be the best, but I’d rather not use the resources if I don’t have to.

Should I level up gwenpool or symbiote supreme and learn how to use them for just one fight?

I would say go with Killmonger if you are fine with a relatively slower fight just build up those bleeds and use the sp3.
    Gwenpool also works but feel she may be a little slower. Hope you get it down.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Og guillotine is really good for it
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Elk_ said:

Who should I use?

I would say go with Killmonger if you are fine with a relatively slower fight just build up those bleeds and use the sp3.
    Gwenpool also works but feel she may be a little slower. Hope you get it down.
    Gwenpool is actually super fast. Once I'm done exploring lab I can do a lane in 6.3.1 and show ya