We need a mastery core to unit exchange

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
These things are becoming like 6 star awakening gems. I spent hard earned units when my account was growing to unlock masteries. I have zero use for these now, though I keep gaining more free ones.

Let us exchange cores for their unit price in the store so it doesn’t feel like the legends crystal I just opened was worthless.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,747 ★★★★★

I'd like to make another proposal. Masteries 2.0.

Nevermind. If it were a good idea Kabam would've come up with something like that years ago...

I’d take a half price unit exchange at this point. Pretty awful that getting a level 2 health pot theoretically has more value than these cores. People spending $100 for double crystals and double cores? Ouch.
    I'm with you. I've gotten two cores so far. Technically there's stuff I can unlock with them, but most of it is useless. I'd rather have 7,500 6* shards.
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 705 ★★★★

Nevermind. If it were a good idea Kabam would've come up with something like that years ago...

It's coming soon! Only 3 - 6 years out
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,747 ★★★★★
    edited August 21
    Josh2507 said:

It's coming soon! Only 3 - 6 years out
    The question is, in which alternate universe did MCoC players get masteries 2.0 in 2020/21?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,080 ★★★★★

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited August 21

I have a even better idea. Allow players to gift ONLY MASTERY CORES. In this way they can help new players to open masteries easier, While the Og players atleast got some use with it.

Then people would just make new accounts, farm easy units for cores and gift them to their main accounts.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    They should implement mastery core use for bases
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I have a even better idea. Allow players to gift ONLY MASTERY CORES. In this way they can help new players to open masteries easier, While the Og players atleast got some use with it.

Then people would just make new accounts, farm easy units for cores and gift them to their main accounts.
    Maybe only valiants can donate and only cavailer+ player can receive?