Looking For An Alliance

Guys I'm looking for an alliance than does alliance quest and participates in war

Comments

• BoonecooneyBoonecooney Member Posts: 81
    Hello mate! Do you have a Line app I.D.?
  • Aditya_ashok1Aditya_ashok1 Member Posts: 29

Had it once I'll install it again

Installed it and added you
    edited August 22
    👍

👍

Can you send me the alliance invite
    I've not seen your game profile or line I.D. friends request mate.?
  • TeiberiousTeiberious Member Posts: 10
    If you're looking for a place to play however you want, and still get decent points from alliance events from what I'm doing, you are welcome to join. I only asked that you be fairly active, and hopefully save a decent chunk of units for the banquet event. I have been doing AQ and AW, with a bunch of caveats. We are doing map 6 for AQ, but only expect one lane per BG (3 BGs), anything more is a bonus. I am running multiple accounts (5 paragon and 1 uncollected) and can clear them very easily. Nothing is required even remotely, but if you want to participate they are there to play and get rewards, and if you don't, you don't need to. Same with AW. We run as many BGs as possible, with a boss rush mentality.

We have been putting up points in battlegrounds and other events as well, but they are the exact same thing. There to play, and get rewards, but not required at all. If it is something you're interested in let me know, if not have a great day. I can be found in game and on the Line app at "Teiberious" but line shows as "Teiberious SloaneyVP"

Rebel Thumbs that's you right
    edited August 23

Give me your ingame name and line ID I'll add you there
    Line I.D. is boonecooney.
    In-game is RebelThumbs

Line I.D. is boonecooney.
    In-game is RebelThumbs

Added you ingame
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 337
    We're a relaxed and supportive alliance running AQ maps 665x4 (2 BG raids) - glory rewards 5000+ per week. Looking for 18k prestige minimum.

AW is G6 optional, no-stress/no-items, but we're committed to 100% on-season maps. It'd be great if you can join us. The loyalty pays for the raids. 😄

Battlegrounds is optional, but we're usually averaging over 150k, which is quite easy. We're top 1-10% or 11-20%, without keeping any minimum.

We need team-players. Line app required.

Alliance name: District 10 (Tag: DTEN)
    Contact in-game: Avenger A-1
    Line ID: avenger-a-1
  • Lobo0wensLobo0wens Member Posts: 10
    Looking 4 ACTIVE players Map 6, Raids, G4 Alliance recruiting, must have Line. Add Law_Ee