99 magnetrons - 0 7 stars.

2»

Comments

• ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    First time shuri and attuma dupe
    7* cmm in 99 crystals
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 311 ★★★

Guessing I am in the minority. Thank goodness I max sig’d my 5 star captain marvel though.

Nah, that seems right. Remember we are talking about “Kabam rng” not just rng.
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
    Add numerous Paragon crystals we got from double track and reunion and all.... Still ZERO 7* pulls from those
    Sometimes I doubt if the % chance is real....
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★

Add numerous Paragon crystals we got from double track and reunion and all.... Still ZERO 7* pulls from those

nothing in those crystals for me either. Nor the Valiant crystals arriving all over the place during this event. The crucible crystals netted me Misty Knight and then duping her.

Loads of fun. On the bright side, I am prepped for Masteries 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 with all the new cores collecting dust. I am sure those will come in handy soon.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    2 from 100, happened to first time dupe the r2 spot I got out of one last week in a paragon today. Also got 7 star cap marvel then duped her from solo event yesterday
  • Frumpy_geezerFrumpy_geezer Member Posts: 26
    None for me either. At least I'm with company.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Holla at me when you hit 131 and still don't get one.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★

nothing in those crystals for me either. Nor the Valiant crystals arriving all over the place during this event. .
    You would think with opening over 50 of those valiant ones I would have at least pulled one 7* by now, but of course not.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    I hate this thread. Everyone is getting lucky except me. I only got 7* from paragon/valiant crystal twice, A 7* stryfe from x men nexus paragon crystal, and 7* omega red from valiant omega days crystal.
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 392 ★★★
    1/99
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 143
    I was lucky enough to pull one 7* Captain Marvel after 70 Magnetron crystals, but i have seen people pulling one 7* every 15-20 crystals.
    It is one thing to pull one 7* out of 99 crystals, and a totally different story to pull 5 x 7* champions from 99 Magnetrons.
    I understand it is all about RNG, but there should be a balance between accounts, not a big discrepancy.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    You have something like a 150% chance at this point 😄
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    I open a lot of paragon magnetron crystals.. whaled out to achieve all Higher Further Faster earlier than the date for the normal release of magnetron..

I pull three 7* champions: Capt Marvel Movie (new/ awaken by unlock all), Sunspot (sigs), and Titania (new).. so far haven't gotten any other 7* yet.. will update if get more.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    99 crystals in, I finally pulled a 7* somewhere in the 90s - sadly it was Kindred; whom I'll never, ever use.

But still, that counts as one...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Same
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    1/99........mysterio sig 60...........so yeah I’m basically in the zeros club
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    0/99 as well. Crappy luck.
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48
    Yup true not a single 7* dude
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    0/100
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 311 ★★★

I hate this thread. Everyone is getting lucky except me. I only got 7* from paragon/valiant crystal twice, A 7* stryfe from x men nexus paragon crystal, and 7* omega red from valiant omega days crystal.

What? 😳 Read again. Many of us are at ZERO 7* 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,547 ★★★★★
    0 7 stars and maybe 4 6 stars on main. Mini was blessed with 2 7 stars(terrax and CMM). Good for my mini coz i didnt open more than 70 on it yet so CMM wouldve been impossible to get
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    I pulled a new Havok and 20 more sigs on Mysterio. I'll take it. Still have 5 more to come. Hopefully I can pull CCM and dupe her with the final milestone.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,680 ★★★★★

I pulled a new Havok and 20 more sigs on Mysterio. I'll take it. Still have 5 more to come. Hopefully I can pull CCM and dupe her with the final milestone.

Let's get it!!!

And there you go with that "CCM" again lol
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,236 ★★★★
    This is like the idea of the condolences crystal or pity crystal. Open loads but 100th one is a guaranteed 7 star.

Would be good if they did this with featured crystals too. Maybe open X crystals and get a nexus titan. Open another x crystals and get a new champ selector... They could choose X to be 10/50/100 etc.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    Me too 91 crystals ABSOLUTELY 0 7STARS
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    100 free crystals are good for iso.
    That's the only positive came out of them.
    I'll take it.