How many more years you think the game will last ? And how long have you been playing

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★
Been playing since Dec 2015 and I remember how hard it was to get a 4* from a phc and the only way to get one was to whale out on the units and we ddidnt even know the drop % or spend $100 for a grantees 4*

Crazy to think how far the game progress in 10 years, and people saying 7* was impossible

If this game survives 10 more year we will prob have 9/10* 😭

Comments

• HalleyHalley Member Posts: 428 ★★
    edited August 25
    As long as they're still be able to earn money, the game will survive till then, just like AOE, FIFA, PES etc.

Not sure if I still play till that time, but so far so good 😂 you never know what tomorrow will bring to you
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    I played since 2021
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★
    I started a week after the first anniversary, so December 2015.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    Until the cash flow no longer variable.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    I was optimistic but after miike and jax left, anything can happen
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    I started playing since jan 2019 (when thing was released), left the game on jan 2021, Never thought I'll return. On jan 2023, I randomly seen the ad for this goddamn game in playstore, which bought my memories back and accidentally downloaded it, and look here I'm, addicted to this goddamn game.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    Since start of the game 2014 december 10th and id say if they keep up with there plans it can go on for many many years
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    They just invested in infrastructure to keep the game running for the long run
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    If it survives another year it can easily survive another 5-10 years. This next year will be the telling point after key figures left, whether that was a sign of things to come, or a step to the future, time will tell.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    Started years ago, probs did a couple acts played fir a bit then stopped. Started again properly last year January
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Started around December 2015 too! Been on and off pretty much but for the last two years I have not quit the game a single time and I can say with 100% certainty that it's mainly due to BGs and EOP/Necropolis.

As for how long, I think it'll depend entirely on the decisions they make but for now, I can definitely see the game making it til 2030 with zero issues.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

I m playing since Valentine's Day 2020, don't ask the reason. I think it will stay till eternity.

I guess the reason is that you broke up with your ex and accidentally play this game to forget it 😂...and you found this game as your true love, what a destiny ! 😂
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    As frustrating as this game can be, I believe it will survive financially at least another 10 years. There are some strong addictions to this game, and players will come and go, so new accounts will be started.

I've been playing since 2019. Had seen the game before, but didn't play until then.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    I think if they don’t address infight bugs and visual mechanisms there’s a risk the game doesn’t last, but if they do I can see it surviving another 10 years as the strategy, and content is definitely well structured and engaging.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,758 ★★★★★
    Playing since a week or 2 after launch. At least another 5 to 10 years.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Summer 2016. Pretty sure the game still has legs.

The Deathless Champ chase has added new interest for me. If the payoff with Deathless Thanos is worth it, and they do another similar one, I can see that adding a good couple years to the game minimum.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    Playing since 2017 or 2018
    After 1 year playing , started to login every single day.
    Never in an Alliance, got all progression by myself.
    Hope the game still on for more 5 years...
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    It's not about this game, this game is still making money for Kabam, but Kabam is struggling to create another game that can make enough money.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

It's not about this game, this game is still making money for Kabam, but Kabam is struggling to create another game that can make enough money.

That’s true especially realm of champions 😅
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    Not as long as some of the shills think it will, but it isn't as close to death and many others think it is.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    Been playing since 2020 (Tigra and Hit Monkey Update)
    I really hope this game lasts for as long as possible
    I love the game so much
    Was sad when I found out netmarble was the one gaining the most from the game not kabam.
    I hope the game continues to live on for as long as possible 🙏🏾
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    As long as they can continue releasing new content, coming up with new concepts, champions, etc, it will continue to last
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Hopefully another 50-60 years. That's how long I'm gonna live anyways haha. Assuming I can keep my fingers nimble that is.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Since spring 2015 and the avengers age of ultron EQ.

Might have had 5-6 months off somewhere but logged in everyday since then.

Absolutely addicted! Best thing for me that could happen is that kabam pull the plug, I’m a weak, weak man😂
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,172 ★★★★★
    I'll keep playing as long as it runs or until they make too many obnoxious champions like Enchantress.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★
    Been here about 9 years. I have no idea how long it will last. I know that the possibility of it ending is a reality. However, I don't see them stopping anytime soon.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 869 ★★★
    edited August 27

They just invested in infrastructure to keep the game running for the long run

I’d love to read more about this @WednesdayLength