Did Kabam scrap "Buff Cornucopia"?

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
edited August 26 in General Discussion
Guys, I've had champions in Incursions almost everyday. Everytime, in sectors 4, 5, 6, I have NOT been able to, in 4 boss nodes every run, find strategic movement and/or buff cornucopia. They were the best boss buffs for champions like Hercules, Angela, Aegon, etc. But it seems Kabam has scrapped it altogether for being too powerful.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 410 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Where's compensation then? Is this a silent fix?

My thoughts EXACTLY, @EdisonLaw
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Where's compensation then? Is this a silent fix?

My thoughts EXACTLY, @EdisonLaw
    Kabam has done it again
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    I got it as an option maybe 2-3 weeks ago, but I haven’t really played incursions since
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    Got buff cornucopia tonight and yesterday. Also, it's not the best for Hercules, and I'd argue not the best for Angela and Aegon too.

Also also, why are you playing incursions almost everyday?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Had it on my last run. Killer with gamora and htd.

Got buff cornucopia tonight and yesterday. Also, it's not the best for Hercules, and I'd argue not the best for Angela and Aegon too.

One, it's fun. 2, I'm sooo close to getting 400,000 artifacts for the Incursions crystal. I wanna pull HB or Angela

What do you think is best node for Herc then?

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    edited August 26

One, it's fun. 2, I'm sooo close to getting 400,000 artifacts for the Incursions crystal. I wanna pull HB or Angela
    I can help carry you if you want, or if you want to keep going solo, that's fine too. Doing it ever day seems rough.

Keep it going is the best for Herc and many other champs. I hardly ever select buff cornucopia for him even when he has Odin's prefights.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,044 ★★★★
    edited August 26
    I get buff cornucopia 80% of the times
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 400 ★★
    Lol where is the compensation from the last incursion bug when many people exploited by getting free rewards
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 956 ★★★★
    Nope it is still there, a bit random, but it is still there.

However I wouldn't mind if Kabam do a silent neff and remove those new "Def" Hacks 🤣
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★
    It's BEST for Vox, literally makes you unkillable with all that regen, block proficiency and we all know how Kabam LOVES to spam us with those goofy hacks of "Degen damage increase"

Good thing Vox loves that. 😎
    PT_99 said:

It's BEST for Vox, literally makes you unkillable with all that regen, block proficiency and we all know how Kabam LOVES to spam us with those goofy hacks of "Degen damage increase"

Mainly power sting and degen nodes. I have a feeling Yellowjacket might be decent, or Cassie, but i never had an opportunity to try them out in Incursions.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,028 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Mainly power sting and degen nodes. I have a feeling Yellowjacket might be decent, or Cassie, but i never had an opportunity to try them out in Incursions.
    I can't ever see you same, who in their right mind will use cassie yellowjacket for power sting strategy when SpiderHam exists??
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,921 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I can't ever see you same, who in their right mind will use cassie yellowjacket for power sting strategy when SpiderHam exists??
    I mean I'll give a pass for cassie but yellojacket? No wayy lmaooo
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

yeah i don't have a decently ranked Ham as well
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Cassie has buff immunity, shock and Poison immunity, yellow jacket has slow and pretty powerful heal reversal.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    As someone who have done zone 25 incrusions for last 2 years every month, buff corn is the one I skip.

Guys, I pulled HB!