Missed My Calendar Reunion Token 😭?

ShashwatmShashwatm Member Posts: 15 β˜…
Is there anything that can be done pls Kabam , I was super busy last day ,
Thanks u

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Contact kabam support, if they can do something then they would. If not then it is what it is.
  • ShashwatmShashwatm Member Posts: 15 β˜…

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian
    I’m gonna assume they said that they're sorry, but you missed a day, and they can’t just give it to you ??

(Assumed because not gonna download someone's .PDF file attachment, which could contain a virus, etc). Best to just take a screenshot of it and attach the pic instead.

I am confused whether I missed the login or it's a bug
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian
    edited August 27
    You admit that you evidently missed a day (β€œI was super busy last day”), and if you had missed one earlier on you probably would have noticed it earlier. So was it one of the most recent few last days ?

As for response, that initial Bug issue, was something noticed right away.
    I think only a very small portion of players were able to get 1st Day of Calendar when it started, instead of normal waiting until the 8pm (or whatever timezone) reset time was that first day.

So, as far as I know, Kabam had already extended the Calendar for all others so that everyone would be able to reach the final day.

If you have missed a day since then, that is *NOT* part of the bug issue.

I believe the support person who replied to you was thinking that your issue was part of the earlier/initial problem. Which it does NOT sound like it is.

**don't know why their check would have showed you haven’t missed a day since Aug 1, if you know that you had just missed one ??