The right option. The only option

2Β»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,377 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Am i the only choose misty Knight?
    (After 2 venompool in cruisible)

I hope you're joking for your own sake πŸ™
    Yoryie made a πŸ”₯ video on misty
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

There was only ever one option

Forum MEMEbers successfully convinced another guy that manthing will be good 🀣

Same vibes of, "7* antman will be good" during 7* release event.
    Never change πŸ’―
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,244 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't understand what y'all are doing here? None of the champs in the pool seems to be top 5 of their class (most aren't even top 10) as a 7*, except maybe punisher. And y'all are taking them to r3!!? Why should one invest in these champs when there are tons of powerhouses in the base pool who are miles better? I understand picking your favourite champ and taking to r2 (I took man thing to r2) but seriously r3? Unless one of these if your most favourite champ (which is not true for most players), I see no reason in taking them to r3 over other powerhouses in their class.

Unless I'm missing something, or there is a truly underrated champ among them.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,401 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

There was only ever one option

Forum MEMEbers successfully convinced another guy that manthing will be good 🀣

Same vibes of, "7* antman will be good" during 7* release event.
    Never change πŸ’―
    Tell us about all these counters that will make him so bad according to you then.

I don't understand what y'all are doing here? None of the champs in the pool seems to be top 5 of their class (most aren't even top 10) as a 7*, except maybe punisher. And y'all are taking them to r3!!? Why should one invest in these champs when there are tons of powerhouses in the base pool who are miles better? I understand picking your favourite champ and taking to r2 (I took man thing to r2) but seriously r3? Unless one of these if your most favourite champ (which is not true for most players), I see no reason in taking them to r3 over other powerhouses in their class.

Unless I'm missing something, or there is a truly underrated champ among them.
    White mags is legit broken
    edited August 28
    Watch and have your eyes opened to the homo superior way https://youtu.be/oH8xJD5SJlE?si=V1SxOIxzQ9M-SvEw

Personally I do enjoy using Man-Thing with MD for questing at least, and he could be an absolute tank at r3 on defense. Probably one of the best mystic defenders purely because of the fact that most science nukes won't actually be able to nuke, that's a pretty big deal in BGs if you ask me.

Watch and have your eyes opened to the homo superior way https://youtu.be/oH8xJD5SJlE?si=V1SxOIxzQ9M-SvEw

No boosts only 150% power back to throw specials back to back and make his rotation faster than it actually is.

No boosts only 150% power back to throw specials back to back and make his rotation faster than it actually is.
    Powerback did not affect the first fight whatsoever
    R1 fully levelled no boosts no synergies
    You man were saying? Beat that yall
    Couple seconds faster
    edited August 28

I can name multiple 7* that can beat that time at r1 without boosts or synergies lol I never said Wags is bad but saying he's broken is the biggest overstatement on the planet, he's not even close to being broken.
  • MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122 β˜…
    I would post an image of what 7* I pulled if I pulled a 7*

I can name multiple 7* that can beat that time at r1 without boosts or synergies lol I never said Wags is bad but saying he's broken is the biggest overstatement on the planet, he's not even close to being broken.
    I meant with another 7 star reunion champ

Misty can do 1:12 which is pretty close and people still say she's trash, P2099 can do it in 55 or so, he's really not as crazy as you think he is.

Misty can do 1:12 which is pretty close and people still say she's trash, P2099 can do it in 55 or so, he's really not as crazy as you think he is.
    Fairs
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,389 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For BGs players Man-Thing is the best option. P99 might have an increase in value as more use him in BGs. One issue with him is you sacrifice crucial masteries just to run Collar Tech
  • houndogΞ±ΞΊΞΉhoundogΞ±ΞΊΞΉ Member Posts: 263 β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Am i the only choose misty Knight?
    (After 2 venompool in cruisible)

I hope you're joking for your own sake πŸ™
    Not at all

Happy for my girl

Purely out of spite:

Got man thing from first path of crucible lol
    Something is trying to teach me a lesson and I don't like it. Got him from both crucible crystals

Something is trying to teach me a lesson and I don't like it. Got him from both crucible crystals

You're not an intellectual anymore, welcome to the club! πŸ’€