Please, fix Dust.

Dust only applies 2 sand passives after sand purification instead of 3. Her description says 3, her deep dive shows 3, but as of now, she is only doing 2. Considering how her sand is tied to her prowesses, this is a huge nerf to her ramp and DPS.

Second is her purify burst damage. It’s just gone.

Please fix as soon as posible.
Thanks

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★★

I've noticed that bishop and jubilee burst damage is also gone, really convenient with SOS mole man rn

None of those champs fit the mole man objective tho

Also i agree they need to fix her, i decided to r3 her today because i like her a lot, both defence and attack.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    It’s an issue but a minor one. She still slaps. I just awakened my 7s in a titan pull.

Of course I want her fixed.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Bugs like this will only get fixed in the monthly patch for the most part, and this bug has been known for like 3 weeks so it's fair to assume it'll get sorted next week
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    It’ll probably get fixed soon
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 91

It’s an issue but a minor one. She still slaps. I just awakened my 7s in a titan pull.

Of course I want her fixed.

its not really minor, she loses a third of all her prowess
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★

Bugs like this will only get fixed in the monthly patch for the most part, and this bug has been known for like 3 weeks so it's fair to assume it'll get sorted next week

Nothing on Trello about it.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    For these with the Galan nerf.
  • IlociaMIlociaM Member Posts: 107
    If the bug isn't beneficial for players it's very unlikely to get fixed
    Squammo said:

Nothing on Trello about it.
    Have people actually reported the bugs and not just posted on the forums about it?
    IlociaM said:

If the bug isn't beneficial for players it's very unlikely to get fixed

Can we stop this lmao, this is so obscenely untrue.
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    edited August 29
    Looking back at some “bug fixes” and some missing ones:

Double up crystal - fixed within 1 day
    Prowler synergy bug - fixed quite quickly (probably to avoid necro exploration)
    Additional run and rewards in Incursion for t4a rewards? - fixed quickly

Galan - missing incinerates (ongoing for 16 months)
    Dust - missing base kit abilities - No fix and No communication for weeks - meanwhile when she was able to throw specials that was fixed quite quickly
    Similar missing purification damage on Bishop

Meanwhile Serpent is a balanced champ - LOL
    And before anyone comments on that, i have a r3 awakened - and I’m still on the side that his kit is BS - and if you are competitive you are probably going with the flow to have these balanced champs on your deck otherwise you are starting with disadvantage in BG
    Have a r3 chavez to counter some of his BS - until you get a meta like last time

And now Enchantress is released with current meta - any communication from the team on the insane node combinations where there is literally No counter after bans

Sorry, But i HOPE you can see a pattern here…
    Attish said:

Dust - missing base kit abilities - No fix and No communication for weeks - meanwhile when she was able to throw specials that was fixed quite quickly

And before anyone comments on that, i have a r3 awakened - and I’m still on the side that his kit is BS - and if you are competitive you are probably going with the flow to have these balanced champs on your deck otherwise you are starting with disadvantage in BG
    Have a r3 chavez to counter some of his BS - until you get a meta like last time

And now Enchantress is released with current meta - any communication from the team on the insane node combinations where there is literally No counter after bans

Sure, if you ignore hundreds of other bug fixes that actively benefit the player, like when they pulled the game down when no one was doing damage a week ago, or basically every bug fix in the patch notes every month
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    I think it would be a neverending argument.
    I agree they are working on Bug fixes.
    But you should see that the lack of communication on many of the issues and not listening to the community Feedbacks is a “bit” frustrating.

Do you remember the aw meta that was neeeded to be nerfed 2x?!?!

Lets see How this goes as we still havent seen any response from the team on the insane tactic attacker list as nearly half ot them is unusable especially when you put tactic defenders on line 9 and ban the remaining few champs that may can do anything on that line.
  • Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Member Posts: 161 ★★
    When is Galan being fixed 😂 (never)
    Attish said:

I think it would be a neverending argument.
    I agree they are working on Bug fixes.
    But you should see that the lack of communication on many of the issues and not listening to the community Feedbacks is a “bit” frustrating.

Do you remember the aw meta that was neeeded to be nerfed 2x?!?!

Lets see How this goes as we still havent seen any response from the team on the insane tactic attacker list as nearly half ot them is unusable especially when you put tactic defenders on line 9 and ban the remaining few champs that may can do anything on that line.

Whether they communicate well or not is not the argument though, it's whether or not it's true that bugs that benefit the player get fixed quicker than those that don't, which isn't true
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 327 ★★★

Attish said:

Sure, if you ignore hundreds of other bug fixes that actively benefit the player, like when they pulled the game down when no one was doing damage a week ago, or basically every bug fix in the patch notes every month
    Because if those bug not fixed like no damage, this game just close in a couple days