Are you afraid of Serpent?

SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
What's your experiences on fighting against the serpent

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    I hate his power gain. It's just too much. But I don't mind fighting him in BGs as long as my Shuri and Photon ain't banned lol.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 157 ★★
    He’s not a roadblock or unbeatable. More counters will enter the contest soon.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Difficult to fight even with a counter
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    50/50
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Depends but I hate fighting him
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Not much, my destroyer destroys him. Not a fan of hard defenders but it is what it is.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    I never get to because the opponent always bans my serpent
  • ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
    Anyone remember when they nerfed Absorbing man because his regen was a bit high? Good times, goooooood times.
    edited August 29
    Emilia90 said:

I was so excited after seeing what DLL made in 2023 and wanted to see lots more from him

I regret my wishes lmao

I think he’s going way too far
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Difficult to fight even with a counter

Well that's little true

If serpent doesn't break the game as defender, then release herc doom and cgr as 7*s. They don't break the game either.

I wouldn’t mind Doom coming as a 7*, he would have a comeback as an attacker and defender for BGs.

CGR and Herc however? Kabam is obviously scared to release either
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

Kabam has been on some weird **** lately. They wouldn't buff/tune-up Ironheart claiming she's performing well on defense when she's not even a defender lol. Smh.

They didn't say she's performing well on defense, they said she's performing as they expected her to. She's not meant to he a defender, she's just meant to have a few things that can trip you up and she's winning on defense the appropriate amount of time
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★

If serpent doesn't break the game as defender, then release herc doom and cgr as 7*s. They don't break the game either.

I think Quake and Ghost should be made available as 7-stars. At least they have a skill ask in order for them to be broken.
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    edited August 29

Everytime I see him, old school wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts immediately comes to mind lol

Huge call. Serpent’s sp3 animation could’ve been an Asgardian DDT.

• AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223

Everytime I see him, old school wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts immediately comes to mind lol

More like Danny Trejo...
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    I don't ban him at all nowadays and have gotten better at playing him. Chavez nukes him, Wiccan is another good option and so is Mojo ( but you do take chip damage with him). Think I got him down with Hulk and CGR as well once ( after eating an sp3). I am sure other counters will follow soon...
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,282 ★★★★★
    Simply removing his power gain at low health would make it alot fairer. Death Immunity and Immortality + Regen isn't new. Power gain to a sp3 on top of that is just ass.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Not hard to fight, but he's so tanky, my r6 max sig Kushala takes a lot of time to fight him, and still time out due to immortality that you can't even nullify
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    The ban button
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 261 ★★
    Easy once you understand how to fight him. It's a champ that requires skills.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 371

I agree. I'm typically designated for minis and Serpent Bosses but as for bgs, Chavez is banned 95% of the time so I don't get to whip him. Overall decent defender if you know how to fight him but the main issue is that he is very counter specific.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Member Posts: 371

Right lmao let me skillfully ignore that death immunity buff that is immune to every single mystic effect and has 125% aar, I swear some of you are unbelievably dumb, it's not even funny.
    Nothing dumb about what he said, he didn't say it's just easy - he specified that is so once you understand how to fight him and acquire the skill to do so. Watch the likes of Paulooalves & Beroman then maybe you can learn how to do it.