Flex your serpent here

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★

And tell me how often he gets banned / You ban him?

Mine gets banned 95% of the time, Yesterday a guy with r3 duped serpent banned mine, lol

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    edited August 30
    My defense trio. I love to add Enchantress here.
    I do ban Serpant almost all the time though.

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    Wtf is that monstrosity
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237
    edited August 30
    R
    R3s
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

Whats the point of this post again ? Even I own one..and what am I gonna get by posting 100 pictures of a champion like this ? You should stop making un-necessary forum posts like this. And let the important ones through.

Important stuff like complaining about side quest nodes?
    Yes, at least it's more constructive than fLeXiNg
  • OxygeN610OxygeN610 Member Posts: 60
    who ? :smiley:
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 177 ★★
    OxygeN610 said:

who ? :smiley:

I’ve definitely dueled your serpent before.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★

I wish I had a higher version than a 4*
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    R3 and pumping sigs into a champ I highly doubt you'll ever use and 90% of the time never see in BG surely is a strat.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

Pulled the 7* and the 6* for the first time hours before rebalancing came out at most. Still think he’s unbalanced☹️
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 242 ★★
    edited August 30
    Mine is 6* r5a, I never banned him. When I have the choice to select Chávez 7*r3, Wican 7*r3, Kushala 7*r2 or even Mojo 6*r5a, I always select one of them. A common fight with Chávez usually ends with a full yellow bar, so I don't feel fear because of a serpent, lol.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    edited August 30

Gets banned a lot. But I don't ban the opponents so I can practice around and see who is a good counter.
  • OxygeN610OxygeN610 Member Posts: 60

R3 and pumping sigs into a champ I highly doubt you'll ever use and 90% of the time never see in BG surely is a strat.

he is a tone of fun in attack as well what are u talking about lmao
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    OxygeN610 said:

he is a tone of fun in attack as well what are u talking about lmao
    "Ton of fun in attack" yeah man im sure everyone that has r'd him routinely brings him onto war attack, or BG attack, or end game content.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★

Only using the 5* 😔
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    Don’t have one yet, but how good is he on attack side?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Don't use him in bg unless person has crazy armour rating but every else he is very good,use him often.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited August 31
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    smdam38 said:

Damage output is alright once he’s ramped and you keep the opponent pinned to the wall. Where he really shines is his tankiness. I clear lanes with him all the time and he’s usually close to full health. Very forgiving of you slip up.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    LexSavi said:

smdam38 said:

Damage output is alright once he’s ramped and you keep the opponent pinned to the wall. Where he really shines is his tankiness. I clear lanes with him all the time and he’s usually close to full health. Very forgiving of you slip up.
    That’s what I do with him. The Serpent has to be the toughest champ in the game. While his ramp up takes a while, he’s not taking much damage in the meantime. He’s great for Incursions as well.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★

Honestly I regret rank 3ing him because I wont be able to dupe him until he enters the basic pool.

I had no idea Kabam would fumble the Titan Crsytal so badly to drive everyone away from them until the December rotation.