**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we talk about the amazing new arena

SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
Kabam, without a doubt, has had a very rough day with all the emergency server maintenance but after doing just 1 round of the new 2* arena for me all is forgiven. 1 round and I had just under 300 thousand points and I don't even have a full roster of maxed 1 and 2 star champions, without the maintenances I would have already have gotten the free 5* crystal which is just a ridiculous reward. I really have to give props for how accessible kabam made this arena to the whole community, even newer players with limited rosters will be able to achieve the last milestone without too heavy grinding well in the 7 days and I'm guessing for many this arena will give them their first or second 5* champion.

With the server chaos today I think a lot of people lost sight of how well kabam has been doing with MCOC the past little while, all these free rewards and 1$ crystal that everyone was hyped for wasn't necessary and we shouldn't even have had this arena and kabam surprised a good portion of the community for going through with it at all without reaching 1 million likes. I'm no kabam fanboy, in fact, I stopped playing for a few months because I felt things were getting too redundant but decided to start playing again because of all the hype surrounding the next month of MCOC and I think kabam has nailed it. For everyone asking for compensation for the down time just grind out the 2* arena a little, an almost free 5* is your compensation

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Aside from the random emergency maintenance becoming more and more common they’re doing pretty good atm
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Agreed this arena is awesome. I am only a 3-month long player and I am more then viable in this arena. I am very grateful for all these recent events and rewards! They are doing well on that front for sure!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    They have always done good, that's why it's a 3 year anniversary and we're all still playing lol
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    I do agree. The new event arena is a bit refreshing by dusting off abandoned 1 & 2*s to get another 5*. A good idea that needs to implemented often. #1*2*slivesmatter
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Couldn't have said it better. Bravo, Kabam! and thank you OP for making this post. Valid point.
  • I opened 2 5* crystals and got Karnak and X-23 I am really happy with my pulls. Thanks Kabam for this arena
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's nice to dust off my 2*s, I must say. Good month. :)
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    This arena is great. Gonna be fantastic rewards for very little work. Well done, Kabam.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I got venom
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    100% agree.

In fact, when they announced the 1mil likes events (and the goal seemed unreachable) I was to suggest at least they should make this Arena, and please lord to do is permanent, because it's a "new content" like everyone is always asking and it's making relevant 2*s again.

As you said, it's fair and inclusive for newbies too (I'm not a newbie, but I'm happy with it, good stuffs for everyone, specially newbies, is good for the game longevity).

Heck, this arena is so good, that I'm fearing they will regret something or some babies will complain anything or some bad thing will happen.

Sadly for me, this new update crash every two (2) fights and it's (literally) unplayable.
  • BourneNationBourneNation Posts: 32
    aggred
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Can you imagine if there were ranked awards lol... Who would sleep?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Can you imagine if there were ranked awards lol... Who would sleep?

What's sleep? I've heard of it, in stories....