OMG I think I can get valiant from 9.1

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
So happy and excited. I have a r2 to 3 tech and just r2d guardian , waiting for gold and iso. Thats 1 r3 out of the way. In stream they said they were gonna be t4a right? I just need roughly 1 and a half. Anyone remember how much they said would be there?

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★
    edited August 30
    Gonna save all the units from that event forgot what it was called
    The realm event
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,715 ★★★★
    From the stream recap, upto 3 T4A.

Why not just do crucible explore or necro completion right now?

Much less units needed than crucible imo and necro isn't an option, only long form content champ I have ranked is nick
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,075 ★★★★
    If you have explored act 8 then yes you may get another rank 3 gem on 9.1 exploration
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 959 ★★★

So happy and excited. I have a r2 to 3 tech and just r2d guardian , waiting for gold and iso. Thats 1 r3 out of the way. In stream they said they were gonna be t4a right? I just need roughly 1 and a half. Anyone remember how much they said would be there?

Same bro
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    So not much point in doing SoS then as it only get you one T4A compared to the 3 in 9.1.
    I remembered 9.1 was more difficult when I did the beta.
    SammyDe said:

So not much point in doing SoS then as it only get you one T4A compared to the 3 in 9.1.
    I remembered 9.1 was more difficult when I did the beta.

New story content will always be difficult at first. They'll nerf it if needs be. Sod is great for rewards to get champs at the max rank currently available, so I'd argue its worth it.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 168
    edited August 31
    My options are,
    1) Explore 8.1.6 and 8.2.6 ( just the boss quests),
    2) Crucible legendary full path 1 + 5 fight in path 2
    3) 9.1 explore
    4) Nacro

Not doing nacro and sos this time, focusing on going valiant. so its between 3 options for 2 r3. I also have 1.5 T4A, dont think there is any option to get another 1.5
    arifin74 said:

My options are,
    3) 9.1 explore
    4) Nacro

Not doing nacro and sos this time, focusing on going valiant. so its between 3 options for 2 r3. I also have 1.5 T4A, dont think there is any option to get another 1.5

8.1.6 is easy, its a joke. 8.2.6 is slightly harder but by the 3rd/fourth time I was doing bahamet I was soloing. Do option 1
    Bahamat is way over-hyped difficulty wise

Bahamat is way over-hyped difficulty wise

Imo 1st and 2nd times can be rough but once you get into the hang of it, even without counters its actually so easy
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,167 ★★★★★

I spent all my revives on mojo ccp challenge. Ig it's time to start grinding again.

@captain_rogers how many did it take you? And what Mojos did you take?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,167 ★★★★★

arifin74 said:

My options are,
    3) 9.1 explore
    4) Nacro

8.1.6 is easy, its a joke. 8.2.6 is slightly harder but by the 3rd/fourth time I was doing bahamet I was soloing. Do option 1
    I always find it funny people's differences ability wise. I never got a solo on Bahamet (tried with kingpin, Shang chi, and more).
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,237 ★★★★★

I spent all my revives on mojo ccp challenge. Ig it's time to start grinding again.

I used 6* r4a mojo 200 sig, and others are 5* and 4* for synergy. Used 6* r2 GR relic.

Took around 50 revives, Warlock and Modok got the most. Also used 150 free crystals worth of heal potions.

arifin74 said:

My options are,
    3) 9.1 explore
    4) Nacro

I always find it funny people's differences ability wise. I never got a solo on Bahamet (tried with kingpin, Shang chi, and more).
    Bro I'm not even joking I think sometimes I get possessed and become a demigod and do 36 light intercepts in a row, baiting specials, not blocking once, all back to back, winning bg matches with one hand, then sometimes I will do stuff like get comboed 16 hits on basic attacks by the enemy. You are most likely better than me lol

I used 6* r4a mojo 200 sig, and others are 5* and 4* for synergy. Used 6* r2 GR relic.

Took around 50 revives, Warlock and Modok got the most. Also used 150 free crystals worth of heal potions.
    I'm sorry what? No way the rewards are worth it

I just had expiring revives. Hunting for sparky. He and red skull are the only tech champs in the 7* pool who is r3 worthy for me.

But there's no way I can do the tigra challenge. Guess I have to wait for a 7* tigra lol.

Btw the 7* shards from the event got me this bad boy so it's worth it

He is going to r3 after act 9.1. Imagine my opponent seeing him and serpent at r3 in bgs.😈
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★

He is going to r3 after act 9.1. Imagine my opponent seeing him and serpent at r3 in bgs.😈

Congrats on Bullseye! As for your opponents seeing them at r3, there's already a LOT of them, so if anything, probably might a "here's another one" rather than the fear you might of hoped for...

Congrats and good point