Game is unplayable - lag is killing every game mode

So there has been numerous complaints already about this crazy lag where the game constantly freezes and you can find yourself pretty much dead the second it continues. Breaking just before throwing a special which then ends in opponents block and you get a 5combo to your face or they suddenly dash at you out of the blue or it doesn’t register your block - not even talking about parrying anymore - it’s just really unplayable.
And across a number of different devices so Kabams first reaction of “what phone do you use” to put the blame on players clearly isn’t the solution unless you want the majority of your community to be outraged. So what is the status? How are you tackling this problem? Or is it another thread you won’t comment and just let things go silent and your game doesn’t have an issue?

Comments

• WannabeGOAT94WannabeGOAT94 Member Posts: 8
    Especially being 2 days away from new AW season an answer and solution is more than urgent.
  • JakearoundJakearound Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    Don’t waste your time on the forums. They don’t give a rip about the state of the game.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,402 ★★★
    I’m sorry but you have to give more information or show something.

A lot of people are having no issues with the game.
    What are your actual issues? Can you describe them?
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,402 ★★★
    Show us these issues please.
  • Geana10Geana10 Member Posts: 3
    I have not been able to log in after 50hours. I am just stuck in the “logging in” page
  • Shiv23Shiv23 Member Posts: 21
    smdam38 said:

I’m sorry but you have to give more information or show something.

A lot of people are having no issues with the game.
    What are your actual issues? Can you describe them?

Are you going to solve the problem?
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 61
    Yup i too am experiencing lag issues though not as severe but I certainly am seeing especially when using champion like sandman dust etc who has really great animations