Raid map bug

Comments

• CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64
    Still not working
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    The CURRENT WEEK and NEXT WEEK tabs are working now.

Even though the actual start to today's Raids or normal map 1-8 says will start shortly.
    So can’t quite begin yet, although re-setting up THIS WEEK'S quests appears to let you set them up for this week again.

(and the other timer, 20+ hrs up on top, I doubt that means before today's will start, but a timer saying when “tomorrow” is)
  • CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64

Well aq is up but no attle chips back yet
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Member Posts: 112
    I cant believe it, my ally jsut started raids and i cant join because tickets are not refunded yet and i am not going to spent units. What the freak is this kabam???
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    IJsmuts said:

I cant believe it, my ally jsut started raids and i cant join because tickets are not refunded yet and i am not going to spent units. What the freak is this kabam???

U will be refunded at the end of the day not when it starts so u gotta wait a few more hours
  • DanHarmorDanHarmor Member Posts: 30
    Are we getting reimbursed for the cost of entry to raids yesterday? We shouldn’t have to pay twice. I’ll probably get kicked from my alliance because I’m not paying for raids again.
    We only run one raid map, first come first serve… hope they hurry up as i am gmt+2
  • TokingmonstaTokingmonsta Member Posts: 5
    Raid ticket refunds should've come in time for restart. The bug already cost us a day. Now we have to wait for you to refund us entry. Kabam has to do better than this.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Just think of the compensation, hehe
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 143
    edited September 3

Just think of the compensation, hehe

To make up for this omega-level screw-up, (those affected by getting in early) get... wait for it "a few" raid revives and AQ energy refills :D
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Can anyone even join Raids today? I can’t get past the first screen.
  • OpxOpx Member Posts: 136
    Raids still not working.
  • ShodaiHighkageShodaiHighkage Member Posts: 82

Raid ticket refunds should've come in time for restart. The bug already cost us a day. Now we have to wait for you to refund us entry. Kabam has to do better than this.

Kabam just made it more logical to spend $30 on 180 tickets today, and refund that purchase when they refund the 180.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Member Posts: 225 ★★★
    Just cancel it for the week and give alliances the rewards for their rank. This car crash can’t be saved this week. You can’t expect players locked out because of your error to just accept missing out the rewards and get “some revives” as a solution.
  • FloschkaFloschka Member Posts: 42
    mbrace said:

Me neither. It just says "this quest is expired" and Kicks me out of the screen smh
  • CaTaliN1991CaTaliN1991 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 3
    @KabamPinwheel
    Any info on the comp tickets? Besides the one posted yesterday?
    mbrace said:

Yh my ally just started raids, looks ok. I cant join as KABAM DIDNT REFUND MY TICKETS before the raid re started. Great job kabam
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    What an ultimate poop show. Out alliance was kicked out of even participating in the Raid Week. Compensation or delay the week when?!?

Seems unfair that some of us will be forced to miss out on loot due to Kabam errors
    (update)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/375555/raids-aq-update-pt-2#latest

Regarding few champs that lost their Raids Tag (fixed), Ticket reimbursement (by tomorrow), Revives (will be getting a few of them), plus will get some AQ Energy Refills (probably moreso for normal Maps 1-8, but I guess if Raids map wants to or can be bull-rushed too).
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 244 ★★★
    I hope we get introduced to the "Talented team" at some point from the latest announcement, I didn't see anything about new hires!
    edited September 3
    (from previous “9/2” Update, regarding RE-ENLISTING…)
    (quote)
    Due to this, the team has disabled the event to fix the location of the starting node. Unfortunately, we can’t immediately launch another RAID… so we’re aiming to restart tomorrow while using today as a new enlistment period. Please double check your alliances enlistments today as well!

——
    Guess this ended up causing a lot of confusion for some, as the Re-Enlistment was not available for CURRENT WEEK (before this morning), but only in NEXT WEEK tab.

And so lots probably never enlisted for Raids, for a NEXT week's tab.

Once things were available for CURRENT WEEK later on, they were still empty, and at that time I enlisted us for a Raids in one BG, and a normal AQ for days 2 and 3 (to test), under the CURRENT WEEK tab.
    This was prior to the starting 3pm US-EST time start (at which time, I assume people then would have been locked out from re-enlisting a Raid for this week, if they had not already done so since last night or this morning).

So I’ll bet many other alliances have now been shutout from doing Raids this week.
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    Hello Kabam team,

Any update on when raid tickets will be refunded? My alliance mates want me to join but I spent all currency to buy the tickets I had. I still believe the cost of entry far exceeds the RNG rewards. I don’t understand why raids isn’t just the final week of an already underwhelming AQ reward month. At the bare min the cost should be cut in half.
  • Braga_RhunBraga_Rhun Member Posts: 29
    Any others able to even join? I am the only one in my alliance that could join. The rest are getting the expired quest message
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★
    This is what polishing a turd looks like!
  • Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Member Posts: 61
    Goddamn, you bunch op incompetent ****!!
    Raids still isn't working!
    I tried the entire day to reinlist, but nothing was possible. Aind don't come with **** oh we screwed up so you have to reinlist, ... This is YOUR foulth so YOU have to make sure we can play.
    Just close it down for the entire week end send the rewards to everyone who inlisted for the initial start of Raid week!!!!
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited September 3

Goddamn, you bunch op incompetent ****!!
    Raids still isn't working!
    I tried the entire day to reinlist, but nothing was possible. Aind don't come with **** oh we screwed up so you have to reinlist, ... This is YOUR foulth so YOU have to make sure we can play.
    Just close it down for the entire week end send the rewards to everyone who inlisted for the initial start of Raid week!!!!

Careful. It’s their fault that Raids (and AQ in general) still isn’t working, but if you insult them, then they’ll come at you instead of apologizing. Yes, it’s messed up and frustrating. I called it yesterday in my alliance chat that Raids likely would still be bugged today, because a rollout of the update at the same time is too many moving parts for Kabam. What most of us are seeing today is getting hung up on the “Play Now” screen with an inability to join from there.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★
    DanHarmor said:

Are we getting reimbursed for the cost of entry to raids yesterday? We shouldn’t have to pay twice. I’ll probably get kicked from my alliance because I’m not paying for raids again.

Bro if your alliance kicks you for kabams issues, it's not the right alliance to be in.