Raid map bug

123457»

Comments

• mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★

mbrace said:

Goddamn, you bunch op incompetent ****!!
    Raids still isn't working!
    I tried the entire day to reinlist, but nothing was possible. Aind don't come with **** oh we screwed up so you have to reinlist, ... This is YOUR foulth so YOU have to make sure we can play.
    Just close it down for the entire week end send the rewards to everyone who inlisted for the initial start of Raid week!!!!

Careful. It’s their fault that Raids (and AQ in general) still isn’t working, but if you insult them, then they’ll come at you instead of apologizing. Yes, it’s messed up and frustrating. I called it yesterday in my alliance chat that Raids likely would still be bugged today, because a rollout of the update at the same time is too many moving parts for Kabam. What most of us are seeing today is getting hung up on the “Play Now” screen with an inability to join from there.
    Careful? It is damn time that they take responsibility. And not only Raids, every month, every update there are bugs. Is their testing team on a permanent vacation?
    Ok, do what you want. I just don’t think that swearing at the staff will get you the response that you desire. I personally believe that full Raids compensation and a formal statement from Kabam, owning this garbage that was supposed to be AQ Raids this week, is in order. I’m trying my best not to get mad, but I also have pretty low expectations when they roll something out. Expect glitches in every rollout, and you won’t be as disappointed.
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    Has anyone noticed that revives reset after >5 days this cannot be right @kabam any clarification here
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71
    So those waiting for tickets and can't join on day 1, will they qualify for rewards still? Is it glory and ranked, or is that just getting some points in? I honestly have no idea anymore, just says you have to join day 1 to participate.

• AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Member Posts: 170
    So now Raids is gone altogether? My enlistment foe the week is now blank and I am not given the opportunity to select Raids.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Raids is busted AF right now. People have it saying Champs are stuck in war (even though 1: there's no war going on, and 2: they aren't even set on defense), people in my alliance are reporting that champs are showing up with raid tags that shouldn't be raid Champs, some people are getting a "this quest has expired" message when trying to join...what a mess.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    Some guys in my alliance are showing they have 0 tickets and they didn’t even join yesterday?? Anybody else get this issue?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    So wait they are cancelling raids. So I bought in a second time so now I’m out twice as many tickets. Wtf kabam
  • CutmanCutman Member Posts: 1
    3 accounts. Same device. All same alliance and BG. One joined no problem. One said can’t join cause I needed to join on day 1. Third doesn’t have raids up and running, says will start soon 🤯
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    edited September 4
    It's cancelled, until next week.
    You will have to re-setup your “next week” to enlist in your desired Raids setup.

• NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    I have seen the update on discord (part 3). I don’t understand how compensation didn’t include raids tickets. I know you’re compensating all that used tickets for any tickets used, but the event happening next week then having two weeks to buy all the new tickets is a lot
  • Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Member Posts: 131
    I just spent all my glory some loyalty and artifacts after I wasted my tickets yesterday and didn’t want to wait a day and now I can’t even get into raids
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    It’s cancelled.
  • CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64
    I hope kabam checks their dara. Because of the cancelled restart there are player's that have spent 2 times their 180 battle chips. So a one time compensation in battle chips for those player's will be disapointing.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    Yep, really hope Kabam check the data properly, cause I have used 360 tickets (180 x 2) to enter Raids this week.

Expecting to get all 360 tickets back.

CobraS said:

I hope kabam checks their dara. Because of the cancelled restart there are player's that have spent 2 times their 180 battle chips. So a one time compensation in battle chips for those player's will be disapointing.

Fryday said:

Yep, really hope Kabam check the data properly, cause I have used 360 tickets (180 x 2) to enter Raids this week.

They have confirmed, you’ll get back the number of Tickets that you had used.
    So 180 = 180.
    360 = 360.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★

CobraS said:

Fryday said:

They have confirmed, you’ll get back the number of Tickets that you had used.
    So 180 = 180.
    360 = 360.
    Hi @SummonerNR ,

Just want to thank you and the Guardian team, right now seem like the only communication we got between the community and Kabam.

Many thanks help keeping us updated as much as you can.
  • CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64
    edited September 8
    Question is do we get it in time. Tomorow evening the riads start again and i still not got the battle chips back. And also the revives. Although those are only 1 gold a piece.
    CobraS said:

Question is do we get it in time. Tomorow evening the riads start again and i still not got the battle chips back. And also the revives. Although those are only 1 gold a piece.

They said elsewhere that they are targeting it to be Monday (no specific time).

If not actually in time to use them the very moment Raids opens up, there is no rush to actually join immediately anyways. Joining half day after start still gives you 6.5 days to complete a Raids. And even joining the next day still gives you 6 days to help your Ally in Raids.

And don’t misunderstand the in-game note for raids that (does not actually mean) “must join on day 1”.
    Just means you have to be in alliance by day-1, and Raids entry (whatever day you eventually join your Raids BG) has to be the only AQ BG you join for the week.
  • Chris648511Chris648511 Member Posts: 3
    Do we have an update on the raid ticket reimbursements? I spend 360 tickets last week and don't have enough for this weeks raids coming up. I need to know if I have to spend resources or not for this upcoming redo of raids.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★

Do we have an update on the raid ticket reimbursements? I spend 360 tickets last week and don't have enough for this weeks raids coming up. I need to know if I have to spend resources or not for this upcoming redo of raids.

This is the last update I have seen.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 334 ★★
    What a joke!! Just send 180 tickets to everyone in the pathetic compensation package and then get all the used tickets out later. The tickets were supposed to be refunded last week and now we are here. Who is running this clown show
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    It does not really matter as we cannot join raids - again…