Who is the absolute worst champ in 7*?

Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
Who do you think is the worst of the worst of all the 7* champions?

Who is the absolute worst champ in 7*? 205 votes

Silver Sable
42%
PantherusNZsfu_koraxMaat1985OUYOAzKicker316KthunderCondemnedToeRagnarok13Terrabryce7mThatGuyYouSaw235HendrossSyndicatedDoom_and_GloomRaikisxakareeeRockSlydembraceDooberman420blurblot 88 votes
Hawkeye
18%
Heinz11RobbenRiberyYodaKajBrokenMaxtheSilentSn2002IndioSkay1984Gulfstream550Hector_1475Nichj99Derman789jgd1305Annihilator13_PolygonGladsBen_15455Charlie21540houndogακιBlueline_10ShiroMikazuki 37 votes
Rocket Raccoon
2%
Joey0480TheHeroDeservedKRANꓘBADOW757Nacho98Chunli89 6 votes
Silver Surfer
2%
svilariumMrBanksHaveinchbutEwell65SSS69Dkcody42Katzer 6 votes
Antman
4%
Spity68jacksooShajahanGodfatherspiee_macJJBoy19Gr8TonyStarkNONYABIZZsherin_66Jan_McFly_ 10 votes
Stryfe
1%
UltragamerSanmeet13AnandUzzy131004Friendly001 4 votes
Ironheart
0%
ItsClobberinTime 1 vote
Other
25%
DrZolaBendyMagicBentonErza_ScarletMagrailothosPIKESTAINBuffalaxMityAntNojokejaymMasterduxLucky7LucianoZsirhcZKnightNvrEndingJustcause102JROD1OPikoluPandingoPickle_tickleSpadeHuntercaptain_rogers 53 votes

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,340 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye
    Objectively? Hawkeye since mine is sig 80
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★
    Silver Sable
    FatTh0r said:

Now what are Stryfe and Rocket doing here when OG Black Panther, War Machine, OG Deadpool, Venom the Duck etc. are all available as options.

OG BP is a great damage dealer, War Machine is a great support character for war and questing, has great pre fight abilties for any tech in the game and himself, has armor breaks, suppression, etc. Even VTD can be useful in incursions
    Silver Sable
    Regarding the question, I’d say Silver Sable, unduped Blade, or unduped Hawkeye
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Other
    Silver sable/VtD are tied the other options do not belong here
    Silver Sable
    @ItsClobberinTime you consider Ironheart worse than Sable?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    No shade. Where does people been using there stryfe? Honest query.
    Im at 100% game and in GC.
    Where should I use the monsters like roblin and stryfe lol
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    FatTh0r said:

Now what are Stryfe and Rocket doing here when OG Black Panther, War Machine, OG Deadpool, Venom the Duck etc. are all available as options.

OG BP is one of the worst 7*'s??...?? Are you serious?

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Ironheart

Ironheart and rocket? Jeez some of you guys really just don’t give some champs a chance. A rocket got 51k points in bgs against me and Ironheart is a utility machine.

r2 Ironheart user here, if the armor RNG wasn't so inconsistent she would've been good. Currently, she's as mid as it gets simply because her damage is inconsistent, if you don't get good armor RNG that sp1-sp2 rotation turns into sp1-sp2-sp2 which is absolutely terrible that's 5 bars of power for one fight.
    Sure in questing and AW not a big deal cause time doesn't matter but if time doesn't matter then Sable really isn't as much of a noodle as her, given enough time to ramp Sable has more damage than Ironheart even if it still isn't a 4/5.
    Ironheart
    EdisonLaw said:

@ItsClobberinTime you consider Ironheart worse than Sable?

Yes, see my comment above lol
    Silver Sable

Ironheart and rocket? Jeez some of you guys really just don’t give some champs a chance. A rocket got 51k points in bgs against me and Ironheart is a utility machine.

r2 Ironheart user here, if the armor RNG wasn't so inconsistent she would've been good. Currently, she's as mid as it gets simply because her damage is inconsistent, if you don't get good armor RNG that sp1-sp2 rotation turns into sp1-sp2-sp2 which is absolutely terrible that's 5 bars of power for one fight.
    Sure in questing and AW not a big deal cause time doesn't matter but if time doesn't matter then Sable really isn't as much of a noodle as her, given enough time to ramp Sable has more damage than Ironheart even if it still isn't a 4/5.
    This year’s tech champs are disappointing (except for Prowler)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Other
    Why is antman there
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    Other

Hello why is Venom the Duck being forgotten here? At sig 120 he’s the biggest waste of space and pixels.

Agreed. Being somewhat useful sometimes in incursions doesn’t redeem him.

Dr. Zola
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 250 ★★★
    Other
    VtD not being here is crazy. His only value is being kinda okay after a few fights of ramp up, except it’s miserable for the first few fights and the build up is RNG anyways so it could take longer and he’s honestly not even remotely good after the ramp because he has no real utility. Honestly he’s not even especially good in incursions, regen is nice for going the distance but the lack of utility without hacks is a real problem and there’s quite a lot of nodes that will leave him dead in the water. Plus, it’s not hard to make champs broken in incursions, Bullseye is one of the best nukes with a good hack combo.

With that said almost everyone here is wrong because 7* Thanos technically exists and no matter how hard you try to meme that Sable and Ironheart and Deathless Vision and Blade and VtD are god awful you can’t beat a champ with an ability page you could fit on one screen, no utility besides bad heal block, probably significantly worse damage than Platpool or unramped VtD, and not even any remotely good synergies to try to salvage usage out of him.
    Silver Sable
    Squidopus said:

VtD not being here is crazy. His only value is being kinda okay after a few fights of ramp up, except it’s miserable for the first few fights and the build up is RNG anyways so it could take longer and he’s honestly not even remotely good after the ramp because he has no real utility. Honestly he’s not even especially good in incursions, regen is nice for going the distance but the lack of utility without hacks is a real problem and there’s quite a lot of nodes that will leave him dead in the water. Plus, it’s not hard to make champs broken in incursions, Bullseye is one of the best nukes with a good hack combo.

With that said almost everyone here is wrong because 7* Thanos technically exists and no matter how hard you try to meme that Sable and Ironheart and Deathless Vision and Blade and VtD are god awful you can’t beat a champ with an ability page you could fit on one screen, no utility besides bad heal block, probably significantly worse damage than Platpool or unramped VtD, and not even any remotely good synergies to try to salvage usage out of him.

Let's hope Deathless Thanos will be god tier. I have been waiting for a good Thanos, for a long time.
  • augustfromcnaugustfromcn Member Posts: 15
    I have a R3 ironheart and used her for about half a year. She is so great in AW
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Silver Sable
    I really hate her don't like her kit her damage and her utility it's absolute garbage
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    edited September 4
    Other
    7* thanos
    Ironheart
    EdisonLaw said:

Still baffles me that people think Ironheart is good, 10/10 utility 4/10 damage no thanks.
    Silver Sable

EdisonLaw said:

Still baffles me that people think Ironheart is good, 10/10 utility 4/10 damage no thanks.
    I'm guessing they're not high tier BG players?
    Ironheart
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

I'm guessing they're not high tier BG players?
    Even then I don't really see the value, she can't counter anything better than the stuff we already have in the game even with all that utility (unless she's a r3 but that's true for 90% of all r3s)