I really got the 2 biggest Turds from the pool

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★

While VP still has some use, theres a big overlap with Venom and unlike his fellow symbiote , is not meant for short fights like BGs. Though I'm glad it wasnt 2 misty's at least, probably the worst possible outcome someone could have gotten. The only Skill champ i see her being better than is Sable and even that might be a stretch since Sable has buff potential at the very least. That still does speak a lot though since Jabari and Hawkeye also exist.

With that said who would you go for from the selector between these 3? I assume MT since Wags and P99 really want the dupe to benefit? Main focus would be BGs/War.

I really got the 2 biggest Turds from the pool 60 votes

Man Thing
33%
DrZolaBluestoneZsirhcZFloorKillergforcefanMrBankscaptain_rogersVeer4_0ItsClobberinTimeIronman3000Adri5846FatTh0rPuttPuttFieryOasisManbatnNemesis_17MachoGamerFriendly001PresentEscapeNumun 20 votes
Punisher 99
28%
Jets44BigTuna_2054OooGrootman1294blurblotSarvanga1_TripleBBeastDadEdisonLawHatsumomoTikkaMasalaSagaChampionUzzy131004CookieJarMonstaIlociaMTheshadowchuckybick 17 votes
White Mags
40%
SnakeEyes69Spity68Repto23GaudyGMoneyTotalMonster110HassamaMamaKapKamot3AshacekarSkygod69spidyjedi84Coach_G1ThePredator1001Phalmorious001willrun4adonutfuzzynifflerLickyPT_99Cloudddey_broVivesectorTheHound 24 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Man Thing
    Misty is way better than blade, and jabari is wayy better than any of these guys.

Btw pick man thing, his defence value is higher than pun99 imo.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★

Ihulk is the best one imo. Prepped for the dislikes! *holds my shield up

@Awesomep12 oh believe me, i would've preferred iHulk over Venompool. I just didn't include him here since its mainly for BGs and War. But for the occasional content wise, he would be a top pick along with Punisher 99

Misty is way better than blade, and jabari is wayy better than any of these guys.

Btw pick man thing, his defence value is higher than pun99 imo.

@captain_rogers Is MT still worth getting if i wont r3 him?

I wish we could hold onto the selector and pick later . Wanted to see how punisher 99's value would change in BGs
    Man Thing
    Man thing is not the best at r2, But if opponent doesn't draft a science counter he will stall like there's no tomorrow.

But pun99 is not a good defender at r2 either.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    If you want a power control attacker - P2099
    If you want a BG defender - Man Thing
    If you don't care about BG's - The one who you like playing more
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Man Thing
    Will never understand the lack of love for VP…

Dr. Zola
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Member Posts: 164 ★★
    Kabam hears you.. New idea: Turdpool
    Azdef said:

@Azdef @captain_rogers but is punisher even worth going for unawakened?
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Polygon said:

Azdef said:

He goes into overdrive faster ( I think roughly 10 seconds faster) which is definitely helpful in BG's. So if you want the most out of him as a BG's attacker then you might want that dupe.
    Azdef said:

Polygon said:

Azdef said:

He goes into overdrive faster ( I think roughly 10 seconds faster) which is definitely helpful in BG's. So if you want the most out of him as a BG's attacker then you might want that dupe.
    10 seconds is pretty long, but it also comes down the amount of matchups he can take. Not sure if anyones done a run down but from common placed defenders, I can't think of too many. Guardian/Prowler I'd say take more of the relevant defenders we see than him since his kit is kind of outdated. He's also not a tactic attacker for the current saga.

Bishop yes (but a ton of champs take him). Onslaught - would the fact hes metal hinder the fight?
    He'd be a solid Bullseye counter if he was bleed immune
    Man Thing
    You need max collar tech to utlize him to the fullest. He doesn't need it, but I wouldn't use him without max collar tech.

He can still take bullseye with his power lock. But he is not a great defender at r2.
    While man thing atleast gives you a edge in next meta. man thing is generally a good defender with his tank and poison damage, especially when opponent doesn't draft his typical science counters, he is almost unkillable.

You need max collar tech to utlize him to the fullest. He doesn't need it, but I wouldn't use him without max collar tech.

He can still take bullseye with his power lock. But he is not a great defender at r2.
    While man thing atleast gives you a edge in next meta. man thing is generally a good defender with his tank and poison damage, especially when opponent doesn't draft his typical science counters, he is almost unkillable.

Yeah the way i see it is Punisher cant really take on many problematic defenders so hes probably more oriented for content outside BGs where power control is needed (such as Energize).

Man thing can be taken without science champs btw
    Man Thing
    Polygon said:

Yeah the way i see it is Punisher cant really take on many problematic defenders so hes probably more oriented for content outside BGs where power control is needed (such as Energize).

Man thing can be taken without science champs btw
    He can be taken by any champ who is immune to nullify and is not dependent on crits (dot and burst type champs).
    He can slow down raw damage champs and non nullify immune champs with crit damage resistance and poison/inequity.