Do about Magnetron crystals

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
So why hope that we will get some more from the trade outpost is shattered . Any idea where else we can get some ?

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    You running out of 4 stars or something? Why else would you want more sucketron crystals?
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Magnetron crystals were a saga thing. It’s a new saga so they’re turning over to a new way now and thats banquet tickets which will come in handy during December time. As for the magnetron crystals, i saw some in store (daily deal, cost real money) still which may end very soon so thats the only way
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,965 ★★★★★

You running out of 4 stars or something? Why else would you want more sucketron crystals?

I feel you bigpoppa. But not everyone is unlucky like us. Some people pulled multiple 7*s from the crystal 😭
  • MrBanksMrBanks Member Posts: 976 ★★★

Can’t buy them no mo’ either
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,262 Guardian
    edited September 4
    MrBanks said:

Can’t buy them no mo’ either
    They’re still available in the Daily Special offers, 1 in each GM, Cav, TB, etc, each day.
    Until they stop including them some day.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

To get a 7 star Captain Marvel ;)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

So why hope that we will get some more from the trade outpost is shattered . Any idea where else we can get some ?

Why did you missed megnatron crystals at first place?
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

JessieS said:

I don’t believe I missed anyone . Unless you mean the incursion ones from the highest levels which I couldn’t reach because it’s almost impossible to get partners
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,711 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

PT_99 said:

JessieS said:

I don’t believe I missed anyone . Unless you mean the incursion ones from the highest levels which I couldn’t reach because it’s almost impossible to get partners
    U could do it sole only 10 room.