EQ Bugged Timer

leviddletonleviddleton Member Posts: 91
Was going to finish up the EQ and Paragaublet tonight because the timer for the EQ said I had till tomorrow afternoon.
It’s reset to the new EQ now.
I could have finished it earlier sure, but if the game said I had the time, so I planned accordingly.
Thanks Kabam. I mean, sure there’s some bugs, but at least it’s never the same thing twice.
This game sometimes….

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    If ur in the eq the timer shows a extra day just to finish that one lane u were doing
  • leviddletonleviddleton Member Posts: 91
    Then why, since I checked the timer last weekend, did it say I had till tomorrow?
    All u need to know is the normal timer when ur not in the quest like this months is 34 days
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    It has been Wednesdays FOREVER

Yes it has. Yet my in game timer said tomorrow, which I went by because I saw it in game and thought, “Hey, the timer must not be lying to me”! Silly me!
    Bendy said:

All u need to know is the normal timer when ur not in the quest like this months is 34 days

And yet, the timer said otherwise.

Yes it has. Yet my in game timer said tomorrow, which I went by because I saw it in game and thought, “Hey, the timer must not be lying to me”! Silly me!
    If ur in a quest it gives u a extra day just for that lane as i mentioned after that u cant do anymore lanes the extra day is just because thats how it works because they give u a extra 24 hours to clear that path only
    So its not a bugged timer
    Bendy said:

With all due respect, like I said, since the weekend it said I had until tomorrow. Had never seen a timer like that before. Never had it past Wednesday. It did this time.
    But thanks for the input.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

With all due respect, like I said, since the weekend it said I had until tomorrow. Had never seen a timer like that before. Never had it past Wednesday. It did this time.
    What Bendy is stating is accurate. While you are in a timed quest, the timer will show an additional 24 hours because it gives that additional time for you to complete the path that you are on just in case you don't finish it before the quest ends. It has worked like that for quite some time now. The timer was not bugged.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★

Bendy said:

I will say you are stupid sorry but I have to say this it was 28 days to complete the eq difficulty man. Never leave things for the last minute in this game that would be my advice for u 🙂