Can’t find resources from nigh-invulnerable crystal

Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
Opened the crystal from the special calendar. Got one gold coin type thing and 250 silver something’s. When you tapped them in the selector screen the pop-up just said “Resource.” So I’m not sure what they were.

After restarting the game, I still don’t see either items anywhere in my inventory, stash or the resource summary at the top of the screen.

Anybody have ideas?

Comments

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Bonus content: “I’m nigh-invulnerable” is something Cannonball used to say about himself when he was blasting around. So maybe we got some New Mutants action coming our way.
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    Another new bug. Mine doesn’t show in my inventory after collecting either. Kabam is batting 1,000.
  • OscarBitTDMOscarBitTDM Member Posts: 10
    The same thing happened with me, I opened the crystal but none of the currency I got appeared anywhere on my account? It’s very weird and confusing…
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★
    Same
  • luke_mightyluke_mighty Member Posts: 16
    Me too
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

"Hey, did anybody test the-"

"No."

"You didn't let me finish."

"Didn't need to."

This is the issue with live update games. If something needs to go live at a certain time, it has to go live. Doesn’t matter if it wasn’t tested, you have to be on time at all costs and fix later if necessary
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    I was just about to post the same question.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    Same here. Another great kabam bug.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★

Opened the crystal from the special calendar. Got one gold coin type thing and 250 silver something’s. When you tapped them in the selector screen the pop-up just said “Resource.” So I’m not sure what they were.

After restarting the game, I still don’t see either items anywhere in my inventory, stash or the resource summary at the top of the screen.

Anybody have ideas?

Much like the Saga tags, it appears the in game descriptors haven’t been an object of focus this month.

Which “Resource” is which?

Dr. Zola
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    I got a message that I was not tough enough to crack the crystal. And got some consolation prize but no idea what it is
  • AdiSamoAdiSamo Member Posts: 4
    Same here. Selected gold coin and nothing in inventory. Restarted the game 3 times. Still nothing
  • i13i13 Member Posts: 105
    Ditto, 1 coin and 500 nowhere to be seen! Damn you Kabam!
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 95
    Same
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    edited September 5
    Picked an empty chest. Got nothing on both my android main account and on my iOS sub account.
  • i13i13 Member Posts: 105
    Unknown error - when trying to spend :/
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Another day... another bug
    (Spoken in a Korg voice)
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    Same here. I claimed the rewards, but they’re not showing up in the treasury. I believe one of them is for the 7 star Cheelith (20 available, 18 required)
  • CamHefCamHef Member Posts: 7
    Same. I didn’t even get a choice between the gold and silver. It was just black. After restarting the game, no resources. Third time this week I’ve been kabamed.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,236 Guardian
    edited September 5
    If one is 250 of something, that may be the new monthly special Crystal Shards ?

(edit, or maybe not, lol)

The currency for Sinister bundles (Banquet Tickets) in Store are earned elsewhere, and 1 at a time (not like 250).
    I think earlier I did see the icon for the Sinister (Banquet) tickets.
    (Although first 5 can be bought further down in Traders Post)
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★
    Glad I didn't pull Titania......
  • DrHowardDrHoward Member Posts: 2
    Same
  • PharaoPharao Member Posts: 2
    Same here
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Glad I came here before I opened mine.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 480 ★★★

• AgentGSp0tAgentGSp0t Member Posts: 1
    same here it said I wasnt strong enough
  • FuskieFuskie Member Posts: 110
    Same Here. I picked the "Consolation Prize" of 1 Gold Coin and 150 of the other resources and was rewarded with neither!