UPDATES AND ISSUES......

From past few months i have seen that every new event, content, objective... etc are provided in a new update or so, they are bugged

For example,
1. sos objectives when they come out
2. the new (chance of 7* titania) crystal in yesterday launch
3. bgs (matchmaking or something else)
4. ai in fights
now i understand that problems/ bugs are gonna be there, but every single time... this is literally the reason i do not clear any content on the time of its release....
i may even hold until this month to start the act 9.1 which is gonna drop on 11th september....

THOUGHTS?

Comments

• GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    ?
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    They are indeed on a bad streak....we don’t talk about raids.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,718 ★★★★★

From past few months i have seen that every new event, content, objective... etc are provided in a new update or so, they are bugged

For example,
    1. sos objectives when they come out
    2. the new (chance of 7* titania) crystal in yesterday launch
    3. bgs (matchmaking or something else)
    4. ai in fights
    now i understand that problems/ bugs are gonna be there, but every single time... this is literally the reason i do not clear any content on the time of its release....
    i may even hold until this month to start the act 9.1 which is gonna drop on 11th september....

THOUGHTS?

There no bug with bg matchmaking. There wasn’t any problem with the moleman objective. So 2 of you talking of ist there the
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 ★★★★★
    Gogi said:

?

He is saying he is not going to attempt any even immediately after launch since new events are mostly bugged nowadays.