Crystal Cleansing

DAM0807DAM0807 Member Posts: 11
I’ve open 4500 crystals and only hit 3 milestones?!? What kind of event is this!!!!??!?!!

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Read the details and you'll understand what it is
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    It’s a community event. You will get more milestones as others open crystals.
  • DAM0807DAM0807 Member Posts: 11

It’s a community event. You will get more milestones as others open crystals.

Thank you for the clarification!
  • DAM0807DAM0807 Member Posts: 11
    The only clarity needed is how dumb this event is. lol. Another swing and miss by Kascam.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,080 ★★★★
    Funny post
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    edited September 11
    Should have added an “open all” option to save me the hour of tapping so far
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★

...You should apologize to ahmynuts 🤣

… is going on a T-shirt! @ahmynuts you don’t have that copyrighted yet, do you?

• PatientZeroPatientZero Member Posts: 20
    DAM0807 said:

I’ve open 4500 crystals and only hit 3 milestones?!? What kind of event is this!!!!??!?!!

The goal is for the entire community to open a total of 1 Billion crystals. You get to claim them as long as you meet the minimum for each tier when it is reached. Opening 4000, you have met the Max for taking part in the event. You will only earn the next reward as the entire community opens their crystals. I feel, for the number of crystals they are asking to open, the rewards don't give the people higher up incentive to open them.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

...You should apologize to ahmynuts 🤣

… is going on a T-shirt! @ahmynuts you don’t have that copyrighted yet, do you?

I do not
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    DAM0807 said:

The only clarity needed is how dumb this event is. lol. Another swing and miss by Kascam.

Scam and dumb eh? Open 4.5k crystals and calling all of us, the community dumb? Man, i don't know how low and noob this post is
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,891 ★★★★★
    #Justiceformynuts
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    It s a special event, where you have to read its description to participate. And there will be a test after the Saga semester.