Initial Thoughts On Neferia?

NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
edited September 5 in General Discussion

THAT'S DAMAGE AND FAST AS WELL
I just had a feeling kabam was gonna drop all the attackers last and it's sure looking like it since BRB.
I haven't read his kit but I was looking for damage, I SAW IT AND NOW I'M INVESTED
I'M VERY MUCH IMPRESSED WITH THE INITIAL RESULTS

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    edited September 5
    Is he just an attacker? Just got the 6 star from the free crystals and I’ve never gotten a new champ this early, so not sure if I should just 6r5a him? With regard to bg only
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited September 5
    Emilia90 said:

I don’t think he’s top of the top, but he looks very good, another champ I can add to the list of champs that are actually good 2024 attackers.

I’ve seen a ton of people play him and it looks like the sp1-sp2 will slaughter most bg healthpools. He was doing 46 second ROL fights with no class advantage at r2 which is pretty great. Lots of utility too so I think he has a ton of potential along with Shathra
    46s was just that one vision fight the others were a bit slower. Plus because you want to get in your damage while the furies are up having very short special animations to deal with helps him a lot. I still think he’s solid but rol is making him look just a little bit better than he is.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,339 ★★★★★
    Who was the best attacker this year before him, Prowler? Or BRB?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Imo White Tiger is still the best. And then BRB (definitely him if we’re talking longform) then probably Prowler
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 428 ★★★
    Polygon said:

BRB
    edited September 5
    Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

Imo White Tiger is still the best. And then BRB (definitely him if we’re talking longform) then probably Prowler
    In what universe is tiger a better attacker than BRB even in BG BRB is still faster and much more reliable.
    This isn't to disagree with you calling her the best, I'm genuinely curious cos I don't know much about her but I know you have to throw multiple sp1's to deal DECENT Sp2 damage and her sp1's aren't back to back like Chavez it's one sp1 power steals and the other doesn't
    Whereas with BRB, it's one Sp2 and one sp1 and it's a guaranteed KO
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,339 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

Damn so prowler isnt anything special? I saw a lot of hype for him and people r3 him
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

In what universe is tiger a better attacker than BRB even in BG BRB is still faster and much more reliable.
    This isn't to disagree with you calling her the best, I'm genuinely curious cos I don't know much about her but I know you have to throw multiple sp1's to deal DECENT Sp2 damage and her sp1's aren't back to back like Chavez it's one sp1 power steals and the other doesn't
    WT is definitely faster in a lot of general bg matches. She does big sp2 damage and she spams specials like crazy so yeah, she doesn’t end up needing to do much. She’s not really reliant on any debuff or passive, she just nukes a lot. Go watch Bitter or Trappy’s vids on her
    edited September 5
    Polygon said:

Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

Damn so prowler isnt anything special? I saw a lot of hype for him and people r3 him
    I have mine r3 unduped (regretted it initially but it's kinda ehh now). He's just a 1 Sp2 typa guy, his damage isn't really MIND BLOWING but it's good at the rate in which you can access it which is just get to your Sp2 and make sure the AI doesn't throw special early
    For BG healthpools at r3 he's okay but at r3 for 500k+ he's a lil disappointing in comparison for my other r3's.

I definitely think he's a better attacker than tiger but I have a one sided beef with him cos people were over hyping him and telling me I was wrong for not being impressed with him when I initially r3'd him so any and all Prowler whackings are tolerated here
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    He’s definitely looking like a much more damage focused version of the Leader. They aren’t the same character though, keep in mind. Leader does have superior power and regen control and deals damage based on those
    Emilia90 said:

NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

WT is definitely faster in a lot of general bg matches. She does big sp2 damage and she spams specials like crazy so yeah, she doesn’t end up needing to do much. She’s not really reliant on any debuff or passive, she just nukes a lot. Go watch Bitter or Trappy’s vids on her
    Is her power control better than Prowler’s?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    He looks like the second best attacker this year, ton of utility, decent damage.
    I do think the 6* will be superior to the 7* for a good while though, that sig ability at sig 200 is massive so personally I'm gonna wait for the featured crystal.
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

The thing is she throws sp1s back to back, it's not like she has to slowly build up again after one sp1, she's definitely better for BGs than BRB. Long form content though different story.
    BRB is very RNG reliant in BGs, if you don't get at least two shocks it's not going to be a quick fight.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Emilia90 said:

Polygon said:

The amount of specials wiger has to throw is pretty deceiving as it sounds like she’d be slow. But as the owner of an r2 I can tell you that sp1 x2 + sp2 x2 is about a 45-50s rotation. About as fast as bill but I think she’s more versatile. There’s also times you can skip out on part of the rotation against lower health opponents if need be to speed her up a bit.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 771 ★★★★
    I'm hoping he'll be a solid tactic option for Path 9 in AW

I'm hoping he'll be a solid tactic option for Path 9 in AW

And he’ll probably be good for Enchantress
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    As someone who pulled him as a 5* from the promo code crystal thing, is he worth ranking and ascending (until I can get a higher rank)?

As someone who pulled him as a 5* from the promo code crystal thing, is he worth ranking and ascending (until I can get a higher rank)?

You can try and see if you like him first
    Also guys if you have him, have you tested him out against Serpent?

Nah he's good but not that good.
  • Chunli89Chunli89 Member Posts: 5
    well, i just pulled a 6s of him from the promo crystals..let's put him to test
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Pulled the 7* from the free crystals. Hes legit. Damn good dmg and utility
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Member Posts: 177 ★★

Looking forward to r2 and possibly r3. Very fun to use aswell
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    I pulled the 6* and he’s amazing, but be careful bring him into war, he’s bugged with the tactic currently.

I pulled the 6* and he’s amazing, but be careful bring him into war, he’s bugged with the tactic currently.

The tactic is bugged?
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

The tactic is bugged?
    He’s got a bugged interaction with the tactic, I made a post about it but long story short the tactic reverses his ability power gain so he’s constantly being power drained on attack.
    Also it looks like he'll be good for Serpent even though he can't evade the specials as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVSUIlcogs