Got Lucky & Got Threatened

Moinuddin_KhanMoinuddin_Khan Member Posts: 3
edited September 6 in General Discussion
Hello Everyone,
I got 3 crystals from summoners market by a promo code.My account is old...but i didint play.when i saw news of promo code in global i grab those crystal and got a 7* werewolf.i was happy and was expressing my happiness in global,this guy in Screenshot threated me by saying he is going to report and ban me along with his community.after he said bad words about my mother.what have i done wrong????my happiness truned to sadness within minutes.

Comments

• EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 325
    Who uses global? Why?
  • BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48

Who asked you to turn on this garbage? Turn off the global chat it's absolutely a rotten place. Hang out in the forums and share your openings instead.here it's much better than global.

My thoughts exactly global mostly has idiots in it now
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    " first day on the internet " ahh post.
    Anyway just ignore global and stop getting upset over what people say online, that's just common sense
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Idk man, If I get humiliated in internet ,the last thing I want is to post it in a public forum where even more members see it.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    If you wanna share your pulls or opinions, forums is the best place to do. Global is a sewer, I don't think reddit mcoc have any good moderation (do they?). No idea about discord either. But forums is definitely a healthier positive space.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,077 ★★★★★

If you wanna share your pulls or opinions, forums is the best place to do. Global is a sewer, I don't think reddit mcoc have any good moderation (do they?). No idea about discord either. But forums is definitely a healthier positive space.

Reddit is alright, I use it all the time as well. But Forums is better
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Congrats on the great pull! He will carry your progressing account. Don’t worry and just enjoy playing the game.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Hello Everyone,
    I got 3 crystals from summoners market by a promo code.My account is old...but i didint play.when i saw news of promo code in global i grab those crystal and got a 7* werewolf.i was happy and was expressing my happiness in global,this guy in Screenshot threated me by saying he is going to report and ban me along with his community.after he said bad words about my mother.what have i done wrong????my happiness truned to sadness within minutes.

How old are you? One person can't ban you and they mean nothing. Get over it, and don't report people in forums. Take some responsibility.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,348 Guardian

Hello Everyone,

How old are you? One person can't ban you and they mean nothing. Get over it, and don't report people in forums. Take some responsibility.
    One person can ban you if it is someone in power.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Also, "expressing my happiness in global" what?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    Global chat is like a sewage in a big city, lots of unwanted garbage will flow through there on a regular basis. To save your sanity, never take anything on Global chat as personal attacks since there are so many trolls who spew nothing but hate and negativity there.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Hello Everyone,

One person can ban you if it is someone in power.
    Person in chat isn't kabam, bit yes, you are right.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Typical troll