December Banquet 2024

Bimal_SinghBimal_Singh Member Posts: 3
So,How This Year's Banquet is Going To Work?All we have to buy greater banquet crystal with token from game store or CAN WE ALSO BUY GREATER BANQUET CRYTAL WITH UNITS LIKE ALL PREVIOUS YEARS?because if we dont have to buy banquet crystal with units this year,i have other plans for my units,i guess most of us have.So please share your information and/or knowledge on this topic for Everybody's sake.

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Hopefully the title-gifting system returns from last year that game you free Banquet crystals for rewarding people with titles. No sacrifice on your end
    If you play and get the 120-something banquet tokens you'll have 12 free Banquet crystals. I think there's 124 tokens (?)
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

If you play and get the 120-something banquet tokens you'll have 12 free Banquet crystals. I think there's 124 tokens (?)

129 a bit dumb but so there more to spare for the 7 star mr sinster
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited September 7
    Gamer said:

Being at 129 is a good thing, because it means you can miss 29 of the tickets and still get sinister.
    Which basically means you can choose to just not do a objective like battlegrounds 48 hr ticket cycle.
    Lokx said:

Gamer said:

Being at 129 is a good thing, because it means you can miss 29 of the tickets and still get sinister.
    Which basically means you can choose to just not do a objective like battlegrounds 48 hr ticket cycle.
    It also means you get 12 Banquet crystals instead of 10 as you can trade 20 in for 2 extra!
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Lokx said:

Gamer said:

It also means you get 12 Banquet crystals instead of 10 as you can trade 20 in for 2 extra!
    Yeah. My only issue with this is that i’m scared they’re gonna do a big jump in max point for the milestone. Because they’re giving more banquet crystals away, to reach the end of the milestone will probably be higher than last year. Even tho the first banquet to the second was a big leap, i feel like this time around the jump would be even bigger.
    Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Gamer said:

Yeah. My only issue with this is that i’m scared they’re gonna do a big jump in max point for the milestone. Because they’re giving more banquet crystals away, to reach the end of the milestone will probably be higher than last year. Even tho the first banquet to the second was a big leap, i feel like this time around the jump would be even bigger.
    Fair, but it'll most likely only be affected slightly. Still 12 free crystals
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Am I missing something or is it as simple as i think. You choose between a sinister or more banquet crystals?
    Schnoodle said:

Am I missing something or is it as simple as i think. You choose between a sinister or more banquet crystals?

No check the sinster bundle it has those GBC to. So if you buy only them there trying to bait people to do it

Lokx said:

Gamer said:

Yea but if it was 130 it was 13 gbc rather then 12 either way it not to bad In that sense
    edited September 7
    Schnoodle said:

You get Banquet crystals with sinister