Champion Upgrade and Item Usage Suggestions/Advice

WattoWatson97WattoWatson97 Member Posts: 11
Big ups MCOC Forums!

Chasing some advice for a returning player after like 7ish years and the last month and a half have been crazy in terms of luck and progression but about to fully explore Act 5, few more pot and revive grinds and start the push to cav and start 6.1.1 after failing a few goes due to lack of skill I'm starting to refine.

Hoping for some advice or suggestions on which 4 and 5 stars I should rank for both arena use as I am getting back into the lower crystals for the grind as well as 5 stars for act 6 use and the same essentially as the 4 with arena. I don't expect to hit rank but just chasing milestones and units where possible.

Also, of my 6s who should I be looking at taking to r2 and beyond.
Got a stack of gems, rank up and awakenings plus sig stones, happy for advice to use on these especially for my 5s and 4s, may ask for some help with 3s and 2s later!

If anyone has knowledge on my relics any advice on pairings or who to level up?

Cheers for the time you took to read and if anyone replies!

Watto

Comments

• WattoWatson97WattoWatson97 Member Posts: 11
    Act 5 fully explored! Picked up a 6 Star Kushala, duped Spider man Stark, got a 5 star Hulkbuster and Morbius if that helps at all!
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    edited September 8
    Concentrate on that Kushala. Is the Starky 6*?

Emma is a good start for a 7*
    Cmm should get some attention too.
    Keep using that void too until a better 6* than spot comes up, all that would be a good team to build around with plenty of utility and punch.
  • WattoWatson97WattoWatson97 Member Posts: 11
    Glassback said:

Concentrate on that Kushala. Is the Starky 6*?

Emma is a good start for a 7*
    Cmm should get some attention too.
    Keep using that void too until a better 6* than spot comes up, all that would be a good team to build around with plenty of utility and punch.

Kushala seems pretty good, easier then Enchantress for sure haha!

Will continue to look at leveling cmm, she's been a godsend.

Void over spot? Sounds like I need to further look into void. I have an awaken gem, he my best 5 star to use it on?

Spidey Stark is just a 5 unfortunately as well as Morbius otherwise I'd be all over but did dupe and can easily level up.