Question about the solo event opening ceremony

HamhamhamHamhamham Member Posts: 11

That one crystal is not even given a point amount on the board here. And second where do I find the other crystal in the game?
Thank you

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    It’s literally the crystal you highlighted. Both luchino and dream maker crystals are count nefaria crystals. They’ve run out of time in the store but you can still find them in summoner market.
  • HamhamhamHamhamham Member Posts: 11
    Lokx said:

It’s literally the crystal you highlighted. Both luchino and dream maker crystals are count nefaria crystals. They’ve run out of time in the store but you can still find them in summoner market.

Oh so that is the same crystal ? I would have had no idea as the names were completely different well okay thanks
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Hamhamham said:

Lokx said:

Oh so that is the same crystal ? I would have had no idea as the names were completely different well okay thanks
    Yeah, the difference is that Luchino is a paragon crystal (smaller 7* drop rate, 4-7*) and dream maker is the valiant crystal (slightly higher 7* drop rate and no 4* just 5-7*). They’re champion feature crystals.